Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD
Quote | Reply
I am consolidating my bike collection from 5 to 2 so I have a number of items for sale

These can be sold as individual units or as a combination of any or all
I am a bit tech lost on this forum page when it comes to photos and to be honest, I just assume work through PM or email if interested
Suffice to say all items are in very good condition

1st Item

Set of Zipp 808 Tubular Wheels with Cyclops 2.4 [older version] power tap hub. The wheels are in very good condition, have not been used in many races. The wheels have a BRAND new set of tires [Vitorria Corsa] as well as a spare set of two tires, one of which is brand new but has a slight blemish from glue getting on the sidewall on the mounting process. I decided to get a new set and use that one as a spare. The wheels also come with a SRAM 10 speed cassette
Price: 500.00

2nd Item

Power tap SL hub laced into a DT Swiss 32 spoke rim. This was purchased from Wheelbuilder a few years ago. The rim is in excellent true and in very good condition. Rim and powerhub only

Price 150.00

3rd Item

Power tap G3 hub laced into the same DT Swill 32 spoke rim. Updated with latest firmware. Rim is in excellend true and very good condition Rim and powerhub only

Price 225.00

4th Item

Cycleops Joule Head Unit
very good condition, new battery, can be used with any or all of the wheels listed above

Price 75.00

Please contact me by PM if interested in any items
I can get you all the pics you need as well as any details
Shipping is negotiable

Thanks
Last edited by: mgorris: Apr 8, 19 13:25
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: Power Fire Sale [mgorris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the SL hub ANT+ compatible?

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: Power Fire Sale [gmh39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes
It works off the Joule [or any other device, I just happen to use the Joule] which is ANT+ compatible unlike the old power tap yellow two button head units
Quote Reply