Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD
Quote | Reply
Sold!
Last edited by: Chris_G: May 10, 18 11:51
Quote Reply
Re: 2012 Trek Speed Concept 9-series frame, size M, Shimano Di2 11-speed, FLO 90 front & rear + FLO Disc, lots of extras! [Chris_G] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
any interest in separately selling the disc?
Quote Reply
Re: 2012 Trek Speed Concept 9-series frame, size M, Shimano Di2 11-speed, FLO 90 front & rear + FLO Disc, lots of extras! [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hoping to sell it all. I'll repost if I decide to part it out. I know there's interest in the wheels.
Quote Reply
Re: 2012 Trek Speed Concept 9-series frame, size M, Shimano Di2 11-speed, FLO 90 front & rear + FLO Disc, lots of extras! [Chris_G] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Put me down for interest in the rear 90 if you part out.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What have you decided?
Interested in the wheels...

Group Eleven – Websites for Athletes / mikael.racing / @mstaer
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent a PM
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Chris,
Is the bike still available? If so, what forms of payment can you accept? PayPal, credit card, etc...
Quote Reply