Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: WTB: Power for BB86....UPDATED FS: Rudy Wingspan, Selle Italia SLR 135 gram [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would you consider a new stages? Dura ace9000 172.5 left crank arm. Mounted on my bike but not used.
Pm if interested

Tim
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Power for BB86....UPDATED FS: Rudy Wingspan, Selle Italia SLR 135 gram [titemple652] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
titemple652 wrote:
Would you consider a new stages? Dura ace9000 172.5 left crank arm. Mounted on my bike but not used.
Pm if interested

Tim
Bought one today from a forum member. I'll update the post.
Quote Reply
Re: UPDATED FS: Rudy Wingspan, Selle Italia SLR 135 gram [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quarq is back up for sale.
Quote Reply
Re: UPDATED FS: Rudy Wingspan, Selle Italia SLR 135 gram [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM RED Quarq BB30, Rudy Wingspan, Selle Italia SLR 135 gram [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM RED Quarq BB30, Rudy Wingspan, Selle Italia SLR 135 gram [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a 165mm Quarq Elsa 130BCD BB30 crank for sale with Rotor NoQ 53/39 rings if you're still looking.

Best,
Chris
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM RED Quarq BB30, Rudy Wingspan, Selle Italia SLR 135 gram [chrisgrigsby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chrisgrigsby wrote:
I have a 165mm Quarq Elsa 130BCD BB30 crank for sale with Rotor NoQ 53/39 rings if you're still looking.

Best,
Chris
I am selling a Red Quarq so don't need power but thank you. I'd be looking to trade for a standard crank.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Weekend bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Taking reasonable offers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wingspan still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM RED Quarq BB30, Rudy Wingspan, Selle Italia SLR 135 gram [mdevine450] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mdevine450 wrote:
Wingspan still available?
It is.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. I'll also be putting up a PRO Stealth Evo carbon road handlebar in the next week or two as I swap my current setup.
Last edited by: DomerTriGuy: Mar 5, 17 5:41
Quote Reply
Re: Updated...WTB: 735xt/920xt, GoPro...FS: SRAM RED Quarq BB30, Rudy Wingspan, Selle Italia SLR 135 gram [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated to add some items I'm looking for.
Quote Reply
Re: Updated...WTB: 735xt/920xt, GoPro...FS: SRAM RED Quarq BB30, Rudy Wingspan [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No one with a Garmin or GoPro?
Quote Reply
Re: Updated...WTB: 735xt/920xt, GoPro...FS: SRAM RED Quarq BB30, Rudy Wingspan [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop on the Quarq. Still looking for a Garmin and GoPro.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have an auto(car) go pro and also a contour which I believe is HD but has a waterproff case and the rest of the bells and whistles I think u want
Quote Reply
Re: Updated...WTB: 735xt/920xt, GoPro...FS: SRAM RED Quarq BB30, Rudy Wingspan [beaker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
beaker wrote:
I have an auto(car) go pro and also a contour which I believe is HD but has a waterproff case and the rest of the bells and whistles I think u want
I don't know much about the contour but if you can shoot me the details via PM and model on the GoPro along with your asking price, that would be great.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Added the handlebars.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 56cm Cervelo S2, Rudy Wingspan, Speedplay Stainless Pedals, Conti GP4000SII [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I pulled the trigger on a new Garmin VIRB so that is found. Still looking for a watch for my wife and she's leaning toward the white 920xt if anyone is looking to part with theirs.
Quote Reply
Re: Updated...WTB: 735xt/920xt...FS: SRAM RED Quarq BB30, Pro Stealth Evo handlebars, Rudy Wingspan [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Found a RED crank so the Quarq is being sold straight up - no longer looking for a trade. And with the new Garmin 935 that might be coming out soon, looking to see if anyone is looking to unload their white 920 on the cheap.
Quote Reply
Re: Price Drops! FS: SRAM RED Quarq, PRO Stealth Evo handlebars, Rudy Wingspan [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drops to get these sold without having to resort to ebay.
Quote Reply

Prev Next