Last edited by: rocketbrother: Sep 30, 13 12:37
Quote Reply
Re: Cannondale Evo Ultegra Di2 - 54 cm - $2000 [rocketbrother] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tempting.. really tempting.. great price imo
Quote Reply
Re: Cannondale Evo Ultegra Di2 - 54 cm - $2000 [ericssonboi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. I feel its priced to sell with the couple of paint chips that it has.
I expect the buyer to pay shipping Conus ($50) and 4% paypal fee, in return I'll pay my LBS to pack it up.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What year is the bike? What is your height/inseam?
Thanks

Randy
http://www.gulfcoasttriteam.com
Quote Reply
Re: Cannondale Evo Ultegra Di2 - 54 cm - $2000 [slornow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow! It must be quite a Christmas to let that beauty go.

FYI, rocketbrother is top notch and no one should hesitate to purchase any item from him.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Dotte Original [ In reply to ]
Re: Cannondale Evo Ultegra Di2 - 54 cm - $2000 [Dotte Original] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow, killer price for sure!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Really interested. Could you send actual pictures to nyyfn5@aim.com?
Quote Reply
Re: Cannondale Evo Ultegra Di2 - 54 cm - $2000 [tverhoff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If i didnt get laid off Monday I would take it. Great bike for the money
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested too... mind sending pics to Bradley.ingles@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for all the posts. Got two sick kids so didn't get a chance to take pictures before sundown but will do first thing in the AM.
Stay tuned.

Quote Reply
Post deleted by rocketbrother [ In reply to ]
Last edited by: rocketbrother: Sep 29, 13 15:11
Re: Cannondale Evo Ultegra Di2 - 54 cm - $2000 - PICTURES ARE UP [rocketbrother] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Picture link not working..?

Randy
http://www.gulfcoasttriteam.com
Quote Reply
Re: Cannondale Evo Ultegra Di2 - 54 cm - $2000 - PICTURES ARE UP [slornow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hmmm I'll have to look at why. Try this:
https://picasaweb.google.com/.../5516099797939257665

Quote Reply
Re: Cannondale Evo Ultegra Di2 - 54 cm - $2000 - PICTURES ARE UP [rocketbrother] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drop. Taking offers want this bike out by Tuesday.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Very tempting. I could buy and flip the parts I wouldn't use even, BUT that long scratch on the rear fork and down tube is concerning.
Quote Reply
Re: Cannondale Evo Ultegra Di2 - 54 cm - $2000 - PICTURES ARE UP [bianchi10] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nothing to be concerned about. The frame has been inspected by cannondale and sold to me as is. The chips on the DT are paint only. It's very clear when you see it real life.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lol ok, easy for you to say now. Tough to swallow after one spends $1900 to find out its worse than you claim. Do you have documentation from cannondale? Can you explain the process you went through in order for cannondale to give clearance? Was it cannondale or was it your LBS?
Last edited by: bianchi10: Sep 29, 13 17:17
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rocketbrother wrote:
Look dude. I have a couple of happy buyers in the 'Positive sellers list' recommending transactions with me. Why would I not disclose if it was worse than claimed. I happen to like this forum and I consider myself a friend of Slowman's. Just trying to help someone else out with a good deal. The bike was sold to me this way with a discount and backed by Cannondale so I am just passing on the savings.

As anything else in this world when you buy second hand - there is always a risk regardless of guarantees made by seller. Which is why I am happy to extend 30 day full refund including shipping both ways if a 3rd party composite repair company (calfee, etc) deem the frame damaged beyond my claim of purely cosmetic.
It's a paint chip and it can be fixed for $20 by a white nail polish or $75-100 by a paint shop. Your choice.

OK first of all, You never mentioned anything about a willingness to extend a 30 day refund. If that is something you are willing to do, it may be something you want to include in your add. How would I or anyone else know that. That is a huge selling point that you kind of left out until you felt threatened I was just trying to give you a hard time. Second, I am seriously thinking about this purchase for myself, so I'm not just on here to razz you. Thats good and all that you consider yourself a "friend", but please understand that there are a fair amount of people on forum classifieds who would have no second thought to sell something as better condition than it really is just to get it off their hands and collect the money. You said you had it cleared through Cannondale, so I was simply asking about how you went about getting that info.

Thank you for the information
Last edited by: bianchi10: Sep 29, 13 17:44
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fair enough. Please accept my apologies if I came off offensive. I was simply trying to better understand the history of the scratches. I will have to crunch some numbers here to see if it is something I can make work. If not, best of luck k!
Quote Reply
Re: Cannondale Evo Ultegra Di2 - 54 cm - $2000 - PICTURES ARE UP [bianchi10] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No need to apologize. You are just being smart and I could have done a better job of describing details around the sale.
I love this forum for it's great sellers and I have had mostly good experiences. Sometimes I guess I just take it for granted that we all play fair.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bianchi - I just stumbled across this thread and I had I let you know you couldn't be more wrong to question his integrity; rocketbrother is an extremely reliable seller and very knowledgable.
Quote Reply

Prev Next