Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD
Quote | Reply
SOLD
Last edited by: cardsfandave: Jan 4, 13 13:26
Quote Reply
Re: WTT: Zipp Vuka Aero... Looking for a little less stack [cardsfandave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a USE Tula with both the integrated brakes and pods for regular brake levers. Looks new, you can keep your chikane extensions as I have an extra set.

Quote Reply
Re: WTT: Zipp Vuka Aero... Looking for a little less stack [cardsfandave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a couple Bayonet bars I would sell for rather cheap. Alum base bar with carbon extensions. Shot me a PM if you're interested.

-Kevin
Quote Reply
Re: WTT: Zipp Vuka Aero... Looking for a little less stack [rocketbrother] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Forgot about the Tula's. I'm definitely interested, but I would like to do a little research. I do have a couple questions to go with it.

1. Width?
2. Extensions included? If so, how long are they?
3. Have you ever had and issue with the extensions or pads slipping? I've seen that about the Tula's in a couple of posts. Honestly, one of the things I love about the Vuka's is how solid they feel. Nothing moves or flexes at all once they are adjusted right. I'm pretty adamant about having that same feeling with whatever I replace them with.
4. "How old" are they? Actually not that important since its more about how you take care of your gear, but I feel like I should ask.

I'll shoot you a PM with my email for pics. And I can shoot you some pics of my Vuka's if you'd like.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi
These are 40 cm center-center.
I've had no issues with slipping but yes you do have to tighten the bolts quite hard. You could use some carbon anti slip paste as well.
Condition is 9/10, I am hysterical when it comes to equipment. I'll double check and take pictures Saturday.
You can search posts in my user name you'll see what I mean.
I have BNIB Zipp carbon chikane extensions if you want.

Quote Reply
Re: WTT: Zipp Vuka Aero... Looking for a little less stack [rocketbrother] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump #1
Quote Reply
Re: WTT / WTS: Zipp Vuka Aero... Looking for a little less stack [cardsfandave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
End of season bump. What's out there?
Quote Reply
Re: WTT / WTS: Zipp Vuka Aero... Looking for a little less stack [cardsfandave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I ended up selling my USE to someone else. I do however have a BNIB HED Corsair E wirh J-bends (ski) that I am probably not going to use.
Retail is around $900 (check HED www), I'll be happy to take an offer.
I do not have original box anymore, but the bars have never been mounted.

Quote Reply
Re: WTT / WTS: Zipp Vuka Aero... Looking for a little less stack [rocketbrother] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Man, when I brought this back up, you were the first person I thought of. Did a search and saw that you sold the Tula's. Now that the season is over and I'm willing to take a little risk, I would have jumped all over that deal. Unfortunately, the Corsair's don't get me enough to justify the extra cost of the bars, and a 31.8mm stem, and brake levers. Thanks for the offer, though.

On that note, I'm especially open to any USE Tula's available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump to for price and pics
Quote Reply
Re: WTT / FS: Zipp Vuka Aero... Looking for a little less stack [cardsfandave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Weekday bump.
Quote Reply
Re: WTT / FS: Zipp Vuka Aero... Looking for a little less stack [cardsfandave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe we can work something out. I have a zipp vuka bull/clip/lever combo that I beleive have less stack

Pm me!

"If you can talk, go harder!"

------__o
----_`\<,_
---(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Re: WTT / FS: Zipp Vuka Aero... Looking for a little less stack [tridill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Had a set of those prior to the VukaAero. The stack is the same, so I'm not interested in a trade. They are for sale, though, if you want them. $450 shipped.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp Vuka Aero Integrated Aero Bars [cardsfandave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
^^^ Looking to sell, not trade now
Quote Reply
Re: WTT: Zipp Vuka Aero... Looking for a little less stack [KevinTX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kevin

Could I have some more info on the Bayonet bars?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
^^^
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I know you said your looking to sell but I have Easton Attack bars im looking to trade. Thought Id throw it out there. They are the integrated ones with Cee Gee pads. Uber light.

Quote | Reply
I'm set on bars, but thanks for the offer. I'm just looking to sell at this point.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
^^^ OBO
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are these still available? I'm interested if so. Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp Vuka Aero Integrated Aero Bars [froggy97] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, forgot to update. Sold last week.
Quote Reply