Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD
Quote | Reply
Looking to sell my 2009 Cervelo P2, Dura Ace (red/silver), size 58. The bike is going to be sold as it was originally spec'ed (exceptions noted below) with Dura Ace 7900 Derailleurs and shifters, FSA SLK-Light crank (rode with a quark, so this crank has very little use on it) and Shimano R-500 wheels (also lightly used). The only changes to the original spec are a Specialized Tri-tip saddle, and upgraded Vision r-bend aero extensions. I will also include a pair of Look Keo Classic pedals. I have several cassettes and we can figure one out that works for you.

The bike was used for two race seasons (2010 and 2011). The bike has been well-maintained by one of the best bike tech's in NYC and has many years of use left in it. Cables, housings, some of the bolts, and chain were recently replaced. The steer tube has a good bit of stub left, for fit adjustment. There are some minor cosmetic scratches and blemishes, but absolutely no damage or anything more than superficial paint. Bike has never been crashed or dropped.

I am thinking $1600 LOCAL PICKUP (down from $1750 originally). Send a PM with email address and I can send more pics. Payment will be accepted in person or via PayPal.

Note: The bike does NOT include the crank or wheels shown in the picture below.

I also have the following other goodies that I was going to list separately (or not list at all), and will consider a package deal with the bike:

Lazer Tardiz helmet, white, large <<SOLD>>
custom Kinlin XR300 wheels with DT Swiss 240s hubs, I also have an aerojacket cover for the back wheel
Hed Jet 60 front, c2, I think it is a 2010 wheel
Last edited by: slimfast: Apr 1, 12 8:48
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2009 Cervelo P2, Dura Ace, 58 cm [slimfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i am very ineterested. can i plz see some pics. im in hartford and will be willing to make the trip into the city
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2009 Cervelo P2, Dura Ace, 58 cm [cesari99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will take pics tomorrow and send them to you. Please PM me your email address and be on the lookout for mail!

Just to whet your appetite, there is a pic of the bike decked out in full race regalia posted here #163 (I know it doesn't show you much).
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...=p2%20quarq;#3262907
Also, please note that the pic posted there includes equipment that I am NOT contemplating as included in the previously quoted price (does not include Quarq, shoes, or wheelset pictured).

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i'm still new to the forum so i cannot PM at this time. plz feel free to email me at mrl_cesari@hotmail.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much to ship to zip code 92113 and what is the price with the wheels?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
new as well, no pm yet. can you pls send pics to djwolf16@yahoo.com. thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you have a helmet pic?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2009 Cervelo P2, Dura Ace, 58 cm [Herbie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, pic, but it is this same one:
http://www.lazersport.com/...temid=16&lang=en

white with gray accents. Size L-XL. Never been crashed and in good condition. Only cosmetic thing to note is that there is some residue on the front logo sticker from race # stickers. I can try to get it off, or worst case, just peel off the logo sticker.

I would sell the helmet for $85 (let me know if that seems fair), plus shipping or pickup in NYC.

If you want pics of the sticker and the actual helmet, PM me your email address and I will send you some later this week.

The helmet is so comfortable that after I bought it I switched to a Lazer road helmet too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
slim - how much do you want for the wheels, and how much is it to ship so san diego,ca?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2009 Cervelo P2, Dura Ace, 58 cm [synthetic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am going to hold off on selling the wheels for now (Kinlins and the Hed Jet) unless they are a package with the bike, but send me a PM with your email and if I decide to sell them later I will shoot you a note.

FYI, the rims are red if that makes any difference.

Thanks for the interest.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent pics and details to everybody who expressed interest.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sick bike. a little out of my price range...best of luck with the sale
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2009 Cervelo P2, Dura Ace, 58 cm - PIC ADDED [slimfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Friday BUMP for a fast bike that is still looking for a good home.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump #2 for a price drop.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
interested in the helmet, I think $85 is a bit steep. Would you be willing to sell for $65 or $70? Most of the helmets on ebay or craigs list for that price or lower. PM me if you want to discuss that more, but Im a collegiate triathlete on a budget and would be grateful for any willing help!!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2009 Cervelo P2, Dura Ace, 58 cm - PIC ADDED [jontriforlife] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Always willing to help a collegiate racer. I will send you a PM.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will buy it for $1500
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You can email me at victorsusanselenow@yahoo.com
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2009 Cervelo P2, Dura Ace, 58 cm - PIC ADDED [victor selenow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why o why can't this be a 51cm! Bump for a great bike at a good price.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2009 Cervelo P2, Dura Ace, 58 cm - PRICE DROP [slimfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump #3 for a big price drop to $1600, firm. Local pickup in New York City or the tri state area. I have several options to sell this bike non-local, but really just want an easy local sale.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2009 Cervelo P2, Dura Ace, 58 cm - PRICE DROP [slimfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Like the bike.... are you still looking to sell it??
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2009 Cervelo P2, Dura Ace, 58 cm - PRICE DROP [Here2Rectify] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes. Still for sale. Sorry I missed this when you first posted. Sent you a PM too.

Looking for a local NYC area sale if possible. Will also be in the Boston area and Vermont in the coming month (or so) and can transport it there if that is convenient. Just dont really want to send it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have you already made a trip through Vermont? I may be interested if you could send some pics please.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2009 Cervelo P2, Dura Ace, 58 cm - PRICE DROP [pkemp33] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bike is still for sale, but a few people have voiced interest. I will be in Southern VT again the weekend of May 4.

Please send me a PM if you are interested and I will send more pics and info.

Thanks!
Quote Reply