Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD Ketrel Pro 4000 SL frame (damaged) and parts, parting out
Quote | Reply
I have a size 57.5 Kestrel Pro 4000 SL (from 2012 I think) frame that I'm selling.

The frame as two defects. The front derailleur bracket is loose and there is a light 1 inch long crack on one edge of the top tube (along the last two ''0'' of the 4000 decal), made by a car rack clamping. Previous owner rode it as is for 3 years without problem. I bought it with the intention of using it indoor on the trainer (wich I did this winter) and repairing it for the summer but I changed my mind on building a dedicated tt bike.

Other than these two things everything is in good condition so many parts are still usable.

Here is a list of the parts:

Front fork (215mm steerer)
Front and rear TRP brakes
Seatpost
Prologo Zero Tri Sadlle (ridden 300km indoor)
Oval 110mm stem
Profile Design CX3 carbon cockpit with brake levers
Sram Red 10 speed shifters
Kestrel carbon bottle cage
The BB30 bearings are still in the frame and very smooth

I would sell the whole thing for 150 USD

I live in Canada so shipping can be quite expensive to the USA (between 90 and 115 USD)

I can part it out if someone wants just some parts and save on shipping cost.
Last edited by: DavidMTL: Mar 15, 21 8:26
Quote Reply
Re: FS Ketrel Pro 4000 SL frame (damaged) and parts, parting out [DavidMTL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you have the red derailleurs?
Quote Reply
Re: FS Ketrel Pro 4000 SL frame (damaged) and parts, parting out [BLD 25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLD 25 wrote:
Do you have the red derailleurs?
No, I don't. Sorry.
Quote Reply
Re: FS Ketrel Pro 4000 SL frame (damaged) and parts, parting out [DavidMTL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey David, this should fit me great and I'll take it off your hands assuming shipping isn't hundreds of dollars or anything. PMd you.
Quote Reply