Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD FS: Cervelo P2C 56cm, w/power meter & Flo wheels
Quote | Reply
I have decided keeping this bike is one too many for me. This has been one of my favorite bikes for years, but racing tris is not something I plan to do much of in the coming years. I also need to make room both physically and financially for other bike projects.
This bike was purchased from a ST user several years ago. I ended up rebuilding a lot of that bike, here are the specs as being sold.
Only things in the picture that are not included are the seat and pedals.
This is still an excellent race bike and would be a great bike for a new or experienced triathlete.
All you really need to do is tweak your fit, add saddle and pedals and you are ready to race.

Cervelo P2C carbon frame
Size 56. Seatpost has a lot of room on it if you need to go up. Never had any issues with slippage on this seatpost. I have the Cervelo logo "plug" that goes in the spot that is currently covered by the hydration bracket.

Flo Cycling 60/90 aero wheelset, GP4000S II tires with Vittoria latex tubes and Continental valve extenders. Tires still have some life in them. I might also have a spare cassette hub body for this wheelset, included if I do have it.
Rims are real clean, no dings, never ridden flat.
If you are interested in using a wheel cover, I purchased the material to make one, I just never followed through. Ill include this material as well if you want it. Lots of DIY guides out there to cut a wheel cover.

11sp Ultegra drivetrain, R8000 rear mech, Dura-Ace 9000 bar-end shifters.
Chain is freshly cleaned and waxed.
The rear drivetrain and chain have about 125 miles on them

Power2Max power meter with Rotor 3d crankset - 172.5mm arms, 110bcd, 50/34 Praxis chainrings. This has been a very solid reliable power meter for me. I also have an extra battery which I will include.
I also have the non-PM Rotor spider as well as the tool needed to get the lock ring off. Just in case you want to remove the power meter for any reason. Having this tool also makes replacing the chainrings a lot easier.
The crankset/chainrings/power meter probably have about 800 miles on them, I was swapping this crank to a road bike for a while, I do not have exact miles but its low and the chainrings are in nice shape.
Bottom bracket is Shimano BBR60

Front derailleur is SRAM Red, used this because it can sit lower on the braze-on hanger (to fit the 50t chainring) compared to a Shimano FD. It works perfectly fine and front shifting works very well.

Dura-Ace brakes with Cane Creek levers

Profile Design Carbon base bar, carbon aero bars.
The aero bars are currently on a 40mm risers. I will also include 30mm risers as well as hardware for no rise. Good way to tune your fit. Since the fork steerer is cut, this is the best way to adjust stack.
Aero bars have a Garmin quarter turn computer mount and a bell.
Arm pads are an upgraded aftermarket model.

Fork is off a newer Cervelo, maybe a P3? This is definitely not the original, was upgraded for aero benefits.

Rear hydration from XLAB. This is the Delta 300 unit designed specifically for these Cervelo bikes. It bolts onto holes in the seatpost, it does not use the saddle rails. There is also the flat kit storage added on. Holds 2x CO2 and a tube.
XLAB Gorilla carbon fiber bottle cage.

Garmin Speed/Cadence sensor. Magnet is on the wheel. No magnet on the crank as the power meter reports cadence.

Everything is in very good condition. Bike has never been dropped/crashed/abused. Lives indoors. Paint looks great.
This frame is set up for top-tube shift routing, if you want to go that route. This can give you some aero gains, it was not worth it to me to route the cables this way, but when I bought the bike they were routed through the top tube and it worked just fine.

I am asking $2200 for the whole deal.
Edit: I will now pack & ship at my expense
I would prefer a local sale but will ship at your expense. I have a box for the bike, if I ship, I will have a shop box it up with padding. I also would consider delivering to you or meeting half-way in Michigan. If you think I am out of line on price please talk to me.

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/onGv0QE

Available for examination in Grand Rapids, MI
Last edited by: beercity: Jul 8, 21 16:07
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P2C 56cm, w/power meter & Flo wheels [beercity] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump: post updated to included shipping in price.
Quote Reply