Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD - Fuji D6 framset (damaged); 3T ventus LTD aero bars, Front Zipp 808 wheel (pre firecrest), and SRAM Red groupset with crankset and chainring
Quote | Reply
I am parting out my Fuji D6 matte black tt bike after an accident that damaged the frame. Size Small. The top tube is damaged. PM me for photos. It was not involved in a crash during a race, but rather fell out of the back of a pick up truck. Other than the one damaged spot on the top rube the frame is in good condition. It is a 2014. Make an offer.

Also for sale are:

Pre-firecrest Zipp 808 front tubular wheel with tire. Only ridden in a few races. bought on ST a few years back. $350 or best offer.

3T Ventus LTD aero bar with carbon straight extensions - No brake levers or gear levers. Good condition. $300 or best offer

SRAM Red group set no shifters with SRAM red chain ring and carbon crankset. Black and yellow edition. $400 or best
offer.

Buyer pays shipping an PP fees for all. Thanks.
Last edited by: millerlite80: Jan 8, 19 9:03
Quote Reply
Re: Fuji D6 framset (damaged); 3T ventus LTD aero bars, Front Zipp 808 wheel (pre firecrest), and SRAM Red groupset with crankset and chainring [millerlite80] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Make an offer... any offer.
Quote Reply
Re: Fuji D6 framset (damaged); 3T ventus LTD aero bars, Front Zipp 808 wheel (pre firecrest), and SRAM Red groupset with crankset and chainring [millerlite80] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sending PM on Ventus
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the SRAM groupset still available?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the frame still available?
Quote Reply
Re: Fuji D6 framset (damaged); 3T ventus LTD aero bars, Front Zipp 808 wheel (pre firecrest), and SRAM Red groupset with crankset and chainring [credmond11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes. in fact everything is. My wife is going to kill me if I don't get it out of the house. Seriously make me any kind of offer at this point - you pay for shipping - and I will consider it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM'd you.

Strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Drew might buy the frame to repair, http://www.cyclocarbon.com/contact-us/
Quote Reply
Re: Fuji D6 framset (damaged); 3T ventus LTD aero bars, Front Zipp 808 wheel (pre firecrest), and SRAM Red groupset with crankset and chainring [kram] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for added photos here and original post
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for getting this thing out of my house before Christmas.

First $250 get everything but the Zipp. Buyer pays shipping
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What’s is still available?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM'd you.

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: SOLD - Fuji D6 framset (damaged); 3T ventus LTD aero bars, Front Zipp 808 wheel (pre firecrest), and SRAM Red groupset with crankset and chainring [millerlite80] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know it’s a stretch but is the ventus bar still available? Thanks.
Quote Reply