Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD - 2017 Roka Maverick Pro II Wet Suit - ST
Quote | Reply
Worn 6-8 times in the lead up to Ironman Canada in 2017. Size small tall - Near perfect condition; it's just been sitting in the original box in my closet as I've become fatter and fatter.

Optimistically asking for $350 CDN / $260 US including tracked Shipping in Canda or the US, but open to offers.

If you're local to Vancouver you can save $40 by picking it up, and get the bonus of laughing at how chubby I've become.

I'll be posting a few other things over the next weeks as I'm studying for a career change and probably 2-3 years away from racing again.
Last edited by: captain-tri: Apr 21, 19 14:15
Quote Reply
Re: 2017 Roka Maverick Pro II Wet Suit - ST [captain-tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A coincidence, but I’m interested in ordering one in this size and I’m in Vancouver.

I’d really like to be able to try it on and swim in it and see if it is faster for me than my Helix.

I found I was a bit tall for the Helix to be optimal but wouldn’t put down the dough without being able to try it somehow.

If you fancy trying to work something out PM me and let me know where you live in city.
Quote Reply
Re: 2017 Roka Maverick Pro II Wet Suit - ST [dale3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No problem for you to come try it on (I’m in North Van). I think if you want to swim in it you buy it, and we could maybe discuss options if you swim in and for some reason it didn’t work for you.
Quote Reply
Re: 2017 Roka Maverick Pro II Wet Suit - ST [captain-tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sold! Thanks a lot, Craig!
Quote Reply