Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD : NEW 2017 Specialized Venge ViAS FACT 11r Disc Frameset: size 52cm
Quote | Reply
<reposting as had a buyer who decided to go a different direction.. plus I added photos of the actual frameset.>

I have an extra Venge ViAS Disc size 52 FACT11r new in the box that I need to find a new home for.

Factory New (still wrapped up from the factory and only removed from the box to remove components and take a few photos) 2017 Venge ViAS Disc FACT11r frameset. The fork and seat post are uncut. Includes frame, fork, seatpost and all the “small parts” that come in the box with a frame set(listed below). This frame is FACT11r carbon… it is identical to the SWORKS frameset that retails for $4000-$4500 it just doesn’t have SWORKS on the side of the downtube (it actually doesn’t say anything on the side of the downtube as this is Specialized 's "CLEAN" look... so they instead put “Specialized” on the top of the downtube which gives the frame a very stealthy look.) Color is Gloss Tarmac Black/Charcoal/Clean (see photos below of built bikes with this frame below.) This is the new disc brake version of the Venge ViAS (will only take disc brakes)

NOTE: frameset (Frame+Fork+seatpost) only (includes exactly what you would receive if you ordered a new Frameset from Specialized). Does include all the "small parts" (spacers, seatclamp, etc) that come with a Specialized frameset from the factory. The bike was originally a disc/di2 config but I opened the box, removed all of the components (to put on a different frameset I have) and then put the frame back in the box.

Happy to answer any questions.

Here is a link to the bike on the Specialized website (note this lists the components/wheels which are not included:)
https://www.specialized.com/...o-disc-udi2/p/118690

Included small parts list:
• (installed) BB30 bearings(pre-pressed from the factory)
• Venge Seatpost with seat clamp (alloy rail)
• Seatpost clamp
• Headset bearings
• Various headtube stack spacers
• Through axles
• Various through frame fittings for cable/wire installs.
• Specialized manual

Last edited by: gregtay: May 31, 18 10:58
Quote Reply
Re: FS: NEW 2017 Specialized Venge ViAS FACT 11r Disc Frameset: size 52cm $2500 [gregtay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Small parts

Seatpost

Last edited by: gregtay: May 30, 18 16:35
Quote Reply