Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
SOLD* ST FTW **** 2010 Orbea Ordu
Quote | Reply

SOLD!!!

Today im thinking of selling my 2010 Orbea Ordu. Ive been back and forth on selling it, but i think its for the best to get my knee healed. So here she is.

*2010 Orbea Ordu 54CM

*Bare Carbon

*Easton EA50SL Wheelset - 700c - clincher

*Vittoria Rubino Pro Tech Tires

*Orbea Carbon Stem

*Bontrager Race X Lite Bullhorn Carbon

*Bontrager Race Lite S-Bend Aerobars

*Bontrager Race Lite Aero brake Levers

*Bontrager RL PRO TT Saddle

*SRAM Force RD

*SRAM Force FD

*SRAM TT Shifters

*SRAM Force Carbon Crankset

*SRAM Force Brakes

*Forte Team RXS Pedals and cleats (LOOK style)

*Cateye Strada computer with cadence

Shipping will be up for negotiation. Local pickup would be sweet around Dayton/cincy/columbus/indianapolis.

"A wise man once told me......God doesn't call the equipped, he equips the called."

Last edited by: SM937: Oct 19, 11 6:54
Quote Reply
Re: FS **** 2010 Orbea Ordu * Bare Carbon * SRAM * Bontrager * Easton EA50SL * F/S with options [SM937] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Holy hell! Crowie's bike already in the classifieds!

Sorry, I had to do it! lol
Quote Reply
Re: FS **** 2010 Orbea Ordu * Bare Carbon * SRAM * Bontrager * Easton EA50SL * F/S with options [SpeedRacer1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SpeedRacer1 wrote:
Holy hell! Crowie's bike already in the classifieds!

Sorry, I had to do it! lol

I knew someone would do it but i didn't think it would be the first reply. ha
Quote Reply
Re: FS **** 2010 Orbea Ordu * Bare Carbon * SRAM * Bontrager * Easton EA50SL * F/S with options [jhightower] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
haha i was waiting for it.

"A wise man once told me......God doesn't call the equipped, he equips the called."
Quote Reply
Re: FS **** 2010 Orbea Ordu * Bare Carbon * SRAM * Bontrager * Easton EA50SL * F/S with options [SM937] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I apologize. Hope you weren't offended. lol
Quote Reply
Re: FS **** 2010 Orbea Ordu * Bare Carbon * SRAM * Bontrager * Easton EA50SL * F/S with options [SpeedRacer1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SpeedRacer1 wrote:
I apologize. Hope you weren't offended. lol

Not at all lol If it wasnt my post i would have said something :)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
 Cool!!

If anything, it will look like you're getting a lot of traffic that will entice people to look at your ad!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lol true.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If nothing else, that's the hottest paintjob I've seen that bike in.

Eli Curt

I'm Professionally Amateur. Are you? Become an ambassador today!
Chimps in Training!
Quote Reply
Re: FS **** 2010 Orbea Ordu * Bare Carbon * SRAM * Bontrager * Easton EA50SL * F/S with options [Livetotri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks! I had looked at the 2011 in the blue/white but i just love this bare carbon look. Im working on new pictures as we speak.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for more crowie jokes

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Crowie clutches.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop to 2450.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Had a couple questions ill answer.

1. Will you sell the bike without wheels/saddle-----Yes.
2. Will you sell just the frameset? Possibly but would rather not

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump before considering ebay.

Quote Reply
Re: Last price drop.....FS **** 2010 Orbea Ordu * Bare Carbon * SRAM * Bontrager * Easton EA50SL * F/S with options $2390.00!! [SM937] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you take these pictures in the morning? They have a sweet glow to them. Free bump.
Quote Reply
Re: Last price drop.....FS **** 2010 Orbea Ordu * Bare Carbon * SRAM * Bontrager * Easton EA50SL * F/S with options $2390.00!! [nickwhite] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nickwhite wrote:
Did you take these pictures in the morning? They have a sweet glow to them. Free bump.

Took them as the sun was going down. Beautiful i must say. Thanks!

Quote Reply
Re: Last price drop.....FS **** 2010 Orbea Ordu * Bare Carbon * SRAM * Bontrager * Easton EA50SL * F/S with options $2390.00!! [SM937] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SM937 - Sent you an email earlier based on your craigslist ad. I'm in Indy and interested in this bike. Shoot me an email: matt (at) breedenlegal (dot) com.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still for sale?
Quote Reply
Re: Last price drop.....FS **** 2010 Orbea Ordu * Bare Carbon * SRAM * Bontrager * Easton EA50SL * F/S with options $2390.00!! [SportsLawGuru] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SportsLawGuru wrote:
SM937 - Sent you an email earlier based on your craigslist ad. I'm in Indy and interested in this bike. Shoot me an email: matt (at) breedenlegal (dot) com.

Will do. Sometimes its hard to sort thru all the scammers and i overlook.

Quote Reply
Re: Last price drop.....FS **** 2010 Orbea Ordu * Bare Carbon * SRAM * Bontrager * Easton EA50SL * F/S with options $2390.00!! [brian_j_smith] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
brian_j_smith wrote:
Still for sale?

Yes it is.

Quote Reply
Post deleted by brian_j_smith [ In reply to ]

Prev Next