Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD: BARELY USED Orca 3.8 Wetsuit $200 shipped
Quote | Reply
Orca 3.8 Wetsuit Size MT. - I bought this when I was trying to decide between a few different wetsuits so I've only worn it for a few practice swims (5 or less). It's a great wetsuit. The only reason I'm selling it is because I decided to go with the Blueseventy Helix because I like the upside down zipper (other than that, I thought both suits performed the same). It shows a little wear in the decals on one of the shoulders but otherwise it's in excellent shape. I haven't raced in it.

I'm losing a lot of money on this, but I want to sell this so it's not sitting around anymore. $200 shipped.

Description
The Orca 3.8 Wetsuit is going to give you maximum buoyancy in the water. A wetsuit that is customized by gender, whilst still being super flexible. This gender-specific buoyancy allows for more balanced buoyancy, while 1.5mm 40 cell shoulders and under-arm panels give ultimate stretch where you need it most. Creating a suit that’s going to give you buoyancy just where you need it, and not where you don’t.

TECH:
  • Yamamoto - The Yamamoto Corporation is the world’s main supplier of high performance neoprene. Its seal represents quality, technology and innovation.
  • Exo-Cell - Exo-Cell is a unique sandwich-designed neoprene that provides over 25% more buoyancy than Aerodome. Panels of Exo-Cell are used in strategic panels on the Predator, Alpha and 3.8 to optimize swimming position.
  • 40 Cell - Yamamoto’s 40cell neoprene is the penultimate for flexibility, suppleness, fit and comfort. Second only to 44cell by the narrowest of margins and located in key high stretch areas on the Predator, Alpha and 3.8 suits, these panels contribute to providing a wetsuit swimming experience of the highest level.
  • 39 Cell - Yamamoto 39cell is an extremely flexible neoprene which supports an uninhibited natural swimming motion. 39cell extends to a 513% elongation rate, meaning this material is sure to move with you. Added benefits of zero water absorption and zero weight variation can mean only one thing: more speed. A fine balance between buoyancy and flexibility, 39cell is a durable material which will stand the test of time and distance, representing the best neoprene available in it’s class.
  • SCS - Acting as a coating over closed-cell neoprene, Super Composite Skin (SCS) has become the benchmark for coating the smoothskin neoprene used in triathlon wetsuits, to reduce friction and increase speed through the water. The micro-cell structure of the SCS coating repels water when in contact with air and reduces surface resistance when in contact with water. Less friction = more speed!
  • HydroLite - HydroLite panels make transition that extra bit faster using the super fast SCS (Nano ICE in the Predator) which combined with a special lining which absorbs less water to improve buoyancy while also being extremely sleek -making the suit fast to remove in transition saving you precious seconds.
  • Infinity Skin - It’s what’s on the inside that counts and Orca’s unique InfinitySkin lining plays an integral part in the unbelievable flexibility of our top end wetsuits. Constructed from a high stretch nylon, InfinitySkin is strategically placed where ultimate stretch is required and allows the wetsuit to move dynamically through your swim stroke.

Roka Maverick Elite Size M (SOLD). - I only raced in this a few times so it doesn't have much use. It doesn't really show any wear and there aren't any fingernail cuts. I did write my name in it but covered that up with a white marker.

$150 shipped.

Selle SMP Dynamic Saddle (SOLD) - I don't know how many miles this saddle has on it, but it's not many. I tried it a few times in different positions, but it's just not the saddle for me. I switched saddles and hung onto this thinking I might try it again, but I've found a saddle that's working for me so I've decided to sell this one.

$125 shipped.

Fizik Arione Tri 2 - I took this off a new bike so it's a new saddle.

$40 shipped.

Selle Italia SLR Carbon - I'm not sure exactly how many miles are on this saddle, a few hundred probably. I wanted to like it, but it's too minimalist for me. I ended up going with a Selle Italia saddle with a slot and more padding.

$75 Shipped.

Last edited by: Supersquid: Oct 11, 19 10:05
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Orca 3.8 Wetsuit Size ML, Roka Maverick Elite Size M, Selle SMP Dynamic Saddle [Supersquid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Payment sent for the Selle SMP Dynamic Saddle, thanks!
Last edited by: Arbylol: Jul 12, 18 19:35
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Orca 3.8 Wetsuit Size ML (PRICE DROP), Roka Maverick Elite Size M (sold), Selle SMP Dynamic Saddle (sold), Fizik Arione Tri2, Selle Italia SLR Carbon [Supersquid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drop.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: BARELY USED Orca 3.8 Wetsuit Size ML $200 shipped [Supersquid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for one last price drop on the Orca wetsuit. This is a great wetsuit and I feel like I'm practically giving it away, but I want to sell it because I don't need this and a BS Helix....and I'd rather not put this on ebay.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: BARELY USED Orca 3.8 Wetsuit Size ML $200 shipped [Supersquid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you end up putting the Orca on eBay?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: BARELY USED Orca 3.8 Wetsuit Size ML $200 shipped [dmorris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, but I did sell it earlier this year.
Quote Reply