Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Roval CLX wheelset- New
Quote | Reply
I have a new set of CLX wheels. I have not used them. I ordered and waited 6 months to get them and ai didn’t have a race scheduled at the time.

Plans change…. So I don’t need them.

These are hooked rims that can go up the 130psi

They are not labeled as tubeless. Story is, they were expected to be tubeless and passed all tests until Sagan bunny hopped a curb and smacked the rim hard on the curb and the tire went flat and the tire popped off the rim. Therefore, Specialized/ Roval pulled the tubeless use and labeled them inner tube only. Take this info and do what you want with it…

DT Swiss hub inners and ceramic bearings for easy maintenance

Bladed spokes

This was the most winning wheelset as of late, despite being run as inner tube.

I have contacted Specialized Rider Care and they removed my warranty registration since they are new and confirmed the new buyer can register them with Specialized/ Roval for the lifetime warranty as the original owner. I will provide the original receipt as well as purchase receipt from me. If needed, I will assist in your registration to guarantee you get the lifetime warranty as the original owner.

$2700 + sales tax in store- asking $2400 shipped.

Note: I am keeping the wheel bags that originally were supplied with the wheels. I can provide a pair of Bontrager wheel bags if you want them.

Pics on request if you send me a PM with your cell phone number. I always have issues uploading pics as file size is too big.
Quote Reply
Re: Roval CLX wheelset- New [jharris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump

Going to eBay in a week if there are no takers.

Again- new set of wheels here guys. Make an offer.
Quote Reply