Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Rotor inPower PM, HED Stinger 9 with extras
Quote | Reply
Hi,

HED Stinger 9 tubular racing wheelset with extras. Asking $1200 with the extras.

I bought these new from competitive cyclist in 2013. The cassette body has been replaced with 11 speed and has not been used since it was swapped out. They currently have Continental Competition 25mm glued to them with loads of life left. I'm also including 2 new/unused Conti Comp 25mms ($100 each) and a new/unused Tufu Elite Jet 160 ($80) (lightest tubular out there which I carried as a spare during races).

Original HED skewers are included in the sale, no cassette included though.

These were my races wheels, the rear has been used in 5 x 70.3s and the front has been used in 7 x 70.3s and 1 Ironman with a rear disc. The brake track on both wheels shows no sign of wear.

Rotor 3d+ InPower crankset: $600

172.5mm, 110bcd Rotor 3D+ crankset with left side InPower. Runs off an AA battery, it hasn't seen a lot of use, it was always very reliable though. It was on my road bike but I recently bought a Look 695 which has it's own proprietary crank installed so time for this to go rather than sit in my drawer! And yes, the frame has seen better days in the pics.....blame that on Osymmetric rings!

Shipping TBD to lower 48 only. Payment preferably through Venmo or Paypal, buyer pays fees. If you live in the SF Bay Area we can arrange to meet. I live in the East Bay.

Last edited by: MR2014: Mar 24, 18 9:51
Quote Reply
Post deleted by MR2014 [ In reply to ]
Re: Aduro bar, Rotor inPower 3d+ crankset, Magura RT8 brakeset [MR2014] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for changes
Quote Reply
Re: P5-6 front end with Magura RT8, Rotor inPower PM [MR2014] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You have a click wheel iPod that still works?
Quote Reply
Re: P5-6 front end with Magura RT8, Rotor inPower PM [alexer03] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haha....I really had no idea what you meant until I scrolled through the pics. Yep still going strong (weak actually, but it's an antique now in tech terms right!).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any chance you'd part with just the brakeset?
Quote Reply
Re: P5-6 front end with Magura RT8, Rotor inPower PM [tri_curious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent - cheers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for changes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for wheels added
Quote Reply