Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Rotor Q-Rings on 155 crank, DMT shoes, Sram Front derailleur
Quote | Reply
I put together a Origin-8 155 crank set up with Rotor Q-Rings, compact (110 BCD). Outer ring is Aero, 52 tooth. Inner is a 36 tooth. Probably only 200 miles on the set up. $250 plus shipping for the complete set up, everything in the picture.

Also have a Q-Ring compact (110 BCD) outer ring, 50 tooth. Not sure of the miles. $75 plus shipping

DMT Radial Shoes, size 42.5 Great shoes, just a half size too small for me. Maybe 500 miles on them. $50 plus shipping OBO

Sram Force front derailleur, braze on. Not sure of miles. $25

Quote Reply
Re: Rotor Q-Rings on 155 crank, DMT shoes, Sram Front derailleur [Abu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
would you be welling to just sell the 52 rotor aero ring and 36 tooth?

Quote Reply
Re: Rotor Q-Rings on 155 crank, DMT shoes, Sram Front derailleur [Chenchrisss] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure, if the complete set up doesn't move I'd be happy to split it up.
Quote Reply
Re: Rotor Q-Rings on 155 crank, DMT shoes, Sram Front derailleur [Abu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
how much?
Quote Reply
Re: Rotor Q-Rings on 155 crank, DMT shoes, Sram Front derailleur [Chenchrisss] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shoot me a PM with an offer. If this doesn't sell as a complete set up soon, I'll break it up.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Will to sell the Q-rings separate from the cranks, make an offer on anything listed.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$20 for the fd?

"If you can talk, go harder!"

------__o
----_`\<,_
---(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Re: Rotor Q-Rings on 155 crank, DMT shoes, Sram Front derailleur [tridill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tridill wrote:
$20 for the fd?

Deal. Paypal?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All items are still up for sale, make an offer!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not able to pm yet. Please send email to chenchrisss@ gmail.com

thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi. If you still have that Q ring 50tooth 110bcd I'll take it. Here's my Email lightofday@bell.net as of now I can't email account
to new I guess. Thx
Quote Reply