Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

River Pool (Endless Pool)
Quote | Reply
I have a current pool: River Pool is the manufacturer. I bought this a year ago and can't get the permit to build on my property. Unfortunately, I live where water sheds form all directions into a wash here in Tucson.....

Here is more of a description on the posting Noreen put on Craig's List:

http://tucson.craigslist.org/spo/4575878990.html

$3750

I hope to sell it locally for the ease of pickup and transport.

Paul
619-726-6995
Last edited by: paulthomas: Jul 23, 14 17:56
Quote Reply
Re: River Pool (Endless Pool) [paulthomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Paul
Any chance that the river pool is still available?

Mike
Quote Reply
Re: River Pool (Endless Pool) [heliix] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lol. This was a post from 2014!!!
Quote Reply
Re: River Pool (Endless Pool) [mathblais] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mathblais wrote:
Lol. This was a post from 2014!!!

I know... this is how desperate I am
Endless Pools are now year + backordered
I have been a swimmer for the last 38 years... and now the closest pool for me is 90+ minutes each away.

The college I usually swim at decided to close the pool indefinitely.
The other college with a pool only allows the swim team but is considering keeping this rule indefinitely.
The community indoor pool now will only allow county residence ( we don't live in that county).
The YMCA 4 lane SCY is home to the Y team and 5 high schools (basically no time)
and lastly the only gym with a pool in my area is a 15 yard 3 1/2 lane 3 foot deep. they do not allow tethers.

I owned and vasa but wrecked my shoulder. (my fault completely I used Trainerroad and the Vasa, form was sacrificed for watts)
and yes my recovery was as recommended with my hand and forearm below the monorail.
When swimming I don't have these issues but when I use the vasa my shoulder hurts and clicks for weeks afterwards.
Last edited by: heliix: Feb 15, 21 7:15
Quote Reply