Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ridley Noah 1101A frame, fork & headset / size "S" / white & silver paint
Quote | Reply
Am helping a buddy sell his Ridley Noah 1101A. Asking $1500 for frame, fork & headset. Free USPS shipping to lower 48, but overseas will be at cost. Local pickup in NYC or CT (Fairfield County) if you live nearby. Paypal or cash only please.

Details:
* 2011 Ridley Noah 1101A
* Size: Small. The owner is 5’9” w/a 30” inseam, and the seat mast is cut to fit that general spec. Comes with a few extra 1cm spacers if you need ‘em.
* It’s crazy light, crazy stiff, and with special aero forks and aero paint (literally, check the website for details on it), you will get to your favorite bakery faster--or at least fresher--than your Luddite friends.
* Bike was used for part of the season as a race-only bike and is in great shape. He takes immaculate care of his high-end gear.
* Full cosmetic disclosure: some tire rub on the inner right & left chainstays and the left seat stay due to the new fat (toroidal-shaped) Zipp & Hed aero wheels which were recently used.
* More geo specs can be found here: http://www.ridley-bikes.com/...n-gb/1/221/road/noah .

Geo specs:
A - Seat tube, center – center / 470
B - Seat tube, center – top / 710
C - Actual top tube / 530
C’ - Effective top tube / 545
D - Head tube / 145
E - Seat tube angle / 73.5
F - Head tube angle / 73
G - Chainstay length / 405
H - BB Drop / 66
I – Wheelbase / 977
J - Stand-over height / 750

PM me if any questions or offers. Thanks!

Pics:

For some reason, my photobucket link is on the fritz. If pics don't show up here, please PM me for photos, am happy to send them to you. Thanks.

Last edited by: 54ny77: Dec 15, 11 6:35
Quote Reply
Re: Ridley Noah 1101A frame, fork & headset / size "S" / white & silver paint [54ny77] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A bump for the day, am open to offers. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Ridley Noah 1101A frame, fork & headset / size "S" / white & silver paint [54ny77] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For those that have asked, center of bb to top of seat mast is 57.5cm. Comes with 3cm of spacers for the clamp. Owner had it set up with specialized toupe saddle, at 71cm height. So with 3cm of spacers it'll go as high as 60.5cm. Add your saddle height to that to see if it fits. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for the weekend. Open to reasonable offers. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop to $2k.

Cheers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price dropped to $1,700. New frame incoming, this needs to go.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is it still available? Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Ridley Noah 1101A frame, fork & headset / size "S" / white & silver paint [PhilDBasket] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, the bike is still available.
Quote Reply
Re: Ridley Noah 1101A frame, fork & headset / size "S" / white & silver paint [buford23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is that a tire rub spot on the seatstay on the left
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: Ridley Noah 1101A frame, fork & headset / size "S" / white & silver paint [Dstrek5200] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nope, Seat stays are in perfect condition. Just the tire rub on the interior of the Chain stay. I can send more pics if it helps.
Quote Reply
Re: Ridley Noah 1101A frame, fork & headset / size "S" / white & silver paint [Dstrek5200] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dstrek5200 wrote:
Is that a tire rub spot on the seatstay on the left
In Reply To:

Dstrek: the only blem is as fully disclosed in the first post " * Full cosmetic disclosure: some tire rub on the inner right & left chainstays due to the new fat (toroidal-shaped) Zipp & Hed aero wheels which were recently used. It’s cosmetic only. FYI, any tire bigger than a 22 with that type of wheel will rub on this frame (let’s all let out a big Bronx Cheer to Zipp and Hed for thinking that design through for tight tolerance frames). FYI, Edge 45’s work just fine (no rub)."

Otherwise the frame is immaculate. Mr. Buford here is the owner, I was helping him put it up on ST initially.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I understand what you are saying, but i just see a HUGE white spot sorrounded by grey in the 3rd pic on the inside of the left seatstay that doesnt look like it belongs. Interested, but cant afford that price yet.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hey dstrek we double checked and you're right. thanks for pointing it out. certainly not trying to hide anything.

i know the owner had an initial issue with the zipp firecrest wheels rubbing, it looks like it caught at that brake bridge/seat stay area also and we missed that in the photos.

here's what the bike looked like built up:

Last edited by: 54ny77: Dec 15, 11 6:32
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
price drop to $1500.
Quote Reply