Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Reynolds Ouzo Pro Peloton 1 1/8" carbon aero fork
Quote | Reply
This is a Reynolds Ouzo Pro Peloton 1 1/8" carbon aero fork. This fork is in perfect condition with no scratches or chips and has a 1 1/8" 180mm long carbon steerer tube. This was on a spare pro bike that saw one or two races. It has a 43mm rake and is designed for use with a 700c wheel. The Reynolds stickers down the side of the fork are in excellent condition and look pretty cool but they are just stickers so if you do not like them you can very easily remove them. This fork will also include the Reynolds top cap and steerer tube insert. I am asking $175 or best offer. The fork will be sent USPS Priority wrapped in bubble wrap and put in a custom sized triangle poster tube-very safe $6 shipping in US. I take credit card or debit via Paypal. Feel free to email me questions or for pictures, I have three pics. Please put Reynolds or fork in subject line of email. Thank You. gloranger@yahoo.com
Quote Reply
Re: Reynolds Ouzo Pro Peloton 1 1/8" carbon aero fork [SDNewGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you have a source for these? I'm looking for exactly this style of fork, but with a 1 inch steerer.
Quote Reply