Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Retirement sale - 2011 Specialized Transition Expert $1600 shipped, Garneau rocket air - price drop/will entertain offers
Quote | Reply
Hey all - As the title says, not going to be doing triathlon for the foreseeable future, and in any case not for a few years. I am open to offers, I really need to get these sold.

1. 2011 Specialized Transition Expert, size Large - Upgraded/new cockpit, with T3+ extensions, Zipp basebar and Zipp Vuka Alumina armrests. Ultegra group, comes with a Felt takeoff seat and the original specialized seat. Seatpost still has quite a bit of extension left. Wheelset is Shimano R500, with Rubino pro slick tires. Cassette is Shimano 6600, 12-25. No pedals included $1800 $1600 shipped.

2. Louis Garneau Rocket Air helmet, size M. Still has some number sticker remains from duathlon nationals a while back. $65 shipped

Pictures are below.

[URL=http://s337.photobucket.com/...zps6861749a.jpg.html][/url]
[URL=http://s337.photobucket.com/...zps499a28ea.jpg.html][/url]
[URL=http://s337.photobucket.com/...zpsf43e4174.jpg.html][/url]
[URL=http://s337.photobucket.com/...zpseee6ad2b.jpg.html][/url]
[URL=http://s337.photobucket.com/...zps2bc6599d.jpg.html][/url]
[URL=http://s337.photobucket.com/...zps985a660c.jpg.html][/url]
[URL=http://s337.photobucket.com/...zpsd0cc76db.jpg.html][/url]

[URL=http://s337.photobucket.com/...zps773e6ca5.jpg.html][/url]

John

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Last edited by: Devlin: Sep 6, 13 9:49
Quote Reply
Re: Retirement sale - 2011 Specialized Transition Expert, wetsuit, PT wheel, Speedplay Zeros, Garneau rocket air [Devlin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sent a pm - thanks.

- Matt

Quote Reply
Re: Retirement sale - 2011 Specialized Transition Expert, wetsuit, PT wheel, Speedplay Zeros, Garneau rocket air [mjshapiro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm sent
Quote Reply
Re: Retirement sale - 2011 Specialized Transition Expert, wetsuit, PT wheel, Speedplay Zeros, Garneau rocket air [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pictures added. PT wheel is pending sale. All pm's replied to.

John

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Last edited by: Devlin: Aug 17, 13 8:00
Quote Reply
Re: Retirement sale - 2011 Specialized Transition Expert, wetsuit, PT wheel, Speedplay Zeros, Garneau rocket air [Devlin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you happen to know what size the helmet fits? I'm interested just not sure it will fit my noggin!
Thanks! Erik
Quote Reply
Re: Retirement sale - 2011 Specialized Transition Expert, wetsuit, PT wheel, Speedplay Zeros, Garneau rocket air [swimjohnson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
swimjohnson wrote:
Do you happen to know what size the helmet fits? I'm interested just not sure it will fit my noggin!
Thanks! Erik

Hrm. Not sure, but it is very adjustable. I wear a size 5 7/8 hat (IIRC from Air Force days), and it will go a lot smaller and at least an inch larger than my head size.

John

Quote Reply
Re: Retirement sale - 2011 Specialized Transition Expert, wetsuit, Speedplay Zeros, Garneau rocket air [Devlin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Retirement?
Sadness. Hate to see you go.
Free bump.
Quote Reply
Re: Retirement sale - 2011 Specialized Transition Expert, wetsuit, Speedplay Zeros, Garneau rocket air [caf0] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
caf0 wrote:
Retirement?
Sadness. Hate to see you go.
Free bump.

I'll still hang around, but going back to martial arts.

Updated for sold items and small reduction in the Transition.

John

Quote Reply
Re: Retirement sale - 2011 Specialized Transition Expert, wetsuit, Speedplay Zeros, Garneau rocket air [Devlin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Monday bump.

John

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump.

I will negotiate, lowball offers will be ignored. Hard luck stories will be considered on a case by case basis. I can't give stuff away ala the Rappstar, but something might be able to be worked out.

John

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump #3 for the weekend crowd.

John

Quote Reply
Re: Retirement sale - 2011 Specialized Transition Expert, wetsuit, Speedplay Zeros, Garneau rocket air [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price adjustments, and all prices now include shipping. I'd like these gone soon. :)

John

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Last edited by: Devlin: Sep 4, 13 11:58
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. I'm in the market (and a newbe) but that is a bit big for me.
Quote Reply
Re: Retirement sale - 2011 Specialized Transition Expert, wetsuit, Speedplay Zeros, Garneau rocket air [JoelO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lowered price, and will consider offers as well. Really want to get these gone.

John

Quote Reply
Re: Retirement sale - 2011 Specialized Transition Expert $1600 shipped. , 2xU wetsuit, Garneau rocket air - price drop/will entertain offers [Devlin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Free marketing advice: you may want to mention the wettie comes with exclusive Devlin Pee (tm), for FREE!

Citizen of the world, former drunkard. Resident Traumatic Brain Injury advocate.
Quote Reply
Re: Retirement sale - 2011 Specialized Transition Expert $1600 shipped. , 2xU wetsuit, Garneau rocket air - price drop/will entertain offers [Devlin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where are you located?
Quote Reply
Re: Retirement sale - 2011 Specialized Transition Expert $1600 shipped. , 2xU wetsuit, Garneau rocket air - price drop/will entertain offers [Heraklitus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Heraklitus wrote:
Where are you located?

I'm in Phoenix, Arizona.

John

Quote Reply
Re: Retirement sale - 2011 Specialized Transition Expert $1600 shipped. , 2xU wetsuit, Garneau rocket air - price drop/will entertain offers [Jan de Visser] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jan de Visser wrote:
Free marketing advice: you may want to mention the wettie comes with exclusive Devlin Pee (tm), for FREE!

Free marketing advice worked, wetsuit is sold. Minus the pee, though (Although it's been theorized that former fish pee is worth at least 5 minutes in an IM swim...)

John

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Devlin wrote:
Jan de Visser wrote:

Free marketing advice worked, wetsuit is sold. Minus the pee, though (Although it's been theorized that former fish pee is worth at least 5 minutes in an IM swim...)

John

Glad you took it in the spirit I meant it. I've never been too bothered about pee; I've bought a used wetsuit myself and haven't run into horrible infections and diseases because of it. But the guy I bought it from must not have been a fish; my times stayed definitely BOP.

Citizen of the world, former drunkard. Resident Traumatic Brain Injury advocate.
Quote Reply
Re: Retirement sale - 2011 Specialized Transition Expert $1600 shipped. , 2xU wetsuit, Garneau rocket air - price drop/will entertain offers [Jan de Visser] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jan de Visser wrote:
Devlin wrote:
Jan de Visser wrote:

John

Glad you took it in the spirit I meant it. I've never been too bothered about pee; I've bought a used wetsuit myself and haven't run into horrible infections and diseases because of it. But the guy I bought it from must not have been a fish; my times stayed definitely BOP.

Oh, well if you want FOP times you need to buy the bike too. Also sans pee.

John

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Devlin wrote:
Jan de Visser wrote:
Devlin wrote:
Jan de Visser wrote:

John

Oh, well if you want FOP times you need to buy the bike too. Also sans pee.

John

I don't need no stinkin' Spesh for no FOP bike times (that was the Ray Lewis triple-negative special there). I get those on my P4, thankyouverymuch. The BOP times are swim only.

My solution for that problem is duathlons.

And now I'm outtahere. We don't want to turn the Classifieds into the Lavender Room, do we?

Quote Reply