Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Rapha Winter Jackets and vest - size medium and large
Quote | Reply
I have two Rapha Jackets and one vest for sale:

1: Rapha Classic Softshell Jacket - Size Medium - BLACK
I used this for two seasons. It's in very good condition. No issues, tears, cuts or abrasions on the jacket. All zippers work perfectly. This Jacket is no longer available from Rapha and it's my favorite design with a drop-down rain shield. $125

2: Rapha Hardshell Winter Jacket. Size Large - ORANGE
Used for part of one season. In excellent condition. Zero issues. This is my warmest jacket. It's water and windproof. With a 250g wool base I can ride down to 25 degree F without being cold. $175

3: Rapha vest. Size Medium. Like new (used one time): $50

Shipping is $5.

Thanks!
Tom
Last edited by: tittelba: Mar 26, 19 19:31
Quote Reply
Re: Rapha Winter Jackets and vest - size medium and large [tittelba] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TTT
Quote Reply
Re: Rapha Winter Jackets and vest - size medium and large [tittelba] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Prices reduced.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
still for sale?
Quote Reply
Re: Rapha Winter Jackets and vest - size medium and large [triguy119] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, all still for sale.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All three items, still for sale.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’d take the vest if it’s a large?
Quote Reply