Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Raleigh Tamland 2 gravel bike 62 cm upgraded Hed Ardennes wheelset
Quote | Reply
I’m selling my 2017 Raleigh Tamland 2 62 cm gravel bike. This is a rare bike because 2017 was the final year the 62 cm size made - starting in 2018 60 cm was the largest size. This bike has been one of the few that has fit me properly as a 6’5” cyclist. Bike is in good to great condition, with everything working well. I’ve only been averaging one ride a month in the past couple years so it’s time to part with this wonderful bike. Frame and fork are high quality steel, with a superior smooth ride quality, especially over bumpy surfaces. It’s wonderful on rough gravel, cinder paths, smooth roads and everything in between.

Most components are stock, highlights include:

Upgraded Hed Ardennes LT plus wheelset ($500-$750 used)
Kenda Flintridge Pro 700 x 400 gravel tires, 120 TPI, tubeless, very low miles
SRAM Force brake and shifting levers
SRAM Rival 175 mm crankset with a 1x 42T X-Sync chainring.
SRAM Rival derailleurs, 11 speed 11-36 cassette.
Kom Garmin mount

Everything pictured is included, minus pedals and saddle (which can be included for extra). The stem is a 100 mm Ritchey adjustable stem. I can also include for free a 130 mm Salsa stem with 25 deg rise. PM for more pictures and details

1200 OBO. Prefer local pickup -I’m in central Virginia and would be willing to drive to meet someone halfway. Shipping costs can be negotiable.
Last edited by: Greg17815: Jul 5, 22 9:28
Quote Reply