Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

REDUCED 20 FEB- huge garage sale- dura ace, oval concepts, tt frame, etc...
Quote | Reply
This is the second of what will be a number of listings of bikes and parts I will be selling as part of my 'winter cleaning'. I have tried to include all relevant details and a fair price- if you feel I have failed on either part please let me know and I'll get back to you. I am happy to take additional pictures if that will help. Shipping will be by USPS for smaller items and FedEx for larger ones (wheels, frames and complete bikes). Shipping will be actual cost including insurance (I insist). I am also happy to help facilitate pick-up. I accept PayPal or USPS money orders. I have sold a number of expensive items both here and on eBay, including Zipp discs, a Cervelo P3C and a HED Stinger powertap.

1. Raleigh time trial/triathlon frame with Easton Aero full carbon fork- new with some minimal shop wear- asking $550 NOW $475 NOW $450

This frame is probably a rebadged something or other. Maybe you know. In any case, the frame seems like a 54 or so- ~53 cm from the center of the BB to the top of the seat tube; ~54.5 cm from the middle of the seat tube to the middle of the head tube. I had a Cane Creek headset installed but other than that, there have been no components installed on this frame.

2. Oval Concepts A700 bars with carbon extensions, Dura Ace 10 speed shifters, Cane Creek brake levers and a Ritchey stem- used with cosmetic wear- asking $180 NOW $170 SOLD

3. Miscellaneous stems-

ITM Millennium stem- 120 mm, 6 degree rise- $25 (only non-OS stem in the bunch)
FSA OS-115 stem, carbon faceplate 90 mm, 6 degree rise $50 NOW $45
FSA OS-115 stem, carbon faceplate 100 mm, 6 degree rise- $50 NOW $45 SOLD
FSA OS-115 stem, carbon faceplate 110 mm, 6 degree rise- $50 SOLD
Ritchey WCS stem, 110 mm, 6 degree rise- $35
Richey WCS stem, 100 mm, 17 degree rise- $35 SOLD
Ritchey Pro stem, 120 mm, 6 degree rise- $20
SOLD

Brakesets-
2 pairs (2 pairs per bike) Tektro Oryx RBP series cantilever brakes- in boxes to the bottom left- $15 per pair NOW $12 per pair
2 pairs (2 pairs per bike) Tektro Oryx cartridge-style cantilever brakes- in bags to the bottom right- $15 per pair
NOW $12 per pair
2 pairs (2 pairs per bike) Tektro cantilever brakes- in bags to the top- $10 per pair
caliper brakes- unknown manufacturer- limited use- middle row, to the left-$18 SOLD
Shimano 105 5600 series brakes- almost new- middle row, in the middle- $40 SOLD
Tektro caliper brakes- limited use- middle row, to the right- $25 SOLD

Saddles

Adamo Road saddle- well-used with lots of life left- cromo rails- $15 SOLD
Selle Italia Thoork saddle- limited use- carbon body, vanox rails- $60 SOLD
Fuji Velo saddle- new with limited shop wear- cromo rails- $20
Velo Skye saddle- very limited use- CrN/Ti alloy rails- $40 NOW $30
Bontrager RaceXLite Tri saddle- limited use- carbon body, ti rails- $75
NOW $60 SOLD

Derailleurs-

FSA Energy front derailleur- new- $25
Shimano 105 5600 series rear derailleur- new- $40
Shimano 105 5600 series rear derailleur- under 100 miles- $32 SOLD
Shimano 105 5600 series front derailleur- under 100 miles- $15 SOLD
Shimano Ultegra 6600 series front derailleur- new- $30 SOLD
Shimano Ultegra 6600 series front derailleur- under 100 miles- $25 SOLD
Shimano Dura Ace 7800 series rear derailleur- under 100 miles- $90 SOLD

7. Miscellany-

FSA 130 BCD 54 tt chainring- used under 200 miles- $70 NOW $65 SOLD
FSA Gossamer crankset- ISIS splined- 53/39 rings, 172.5 arms- used under 25 miles- $50 NOW $45
Vittoria Open Pave Evo CG clincher tires- new- $100 for the pair NOW $85 SOLD
Shimano Ultegra 6600 series bottom bracket- english splined- new- $30 NOW $25
Gatorade Endurance drink powder- lemon lime- $10 SOLD
Oval Concepts adjustable stem- 26 clamp- 95 mm, for 1 1/8 tubes- new- $50 SOLD
Speedplay Frog cleats- new- $30 NOW $25
Shimano Dura Ace SPD-SL cleats- new- with replacement shims for older SL pedals- $15 SOLD

8. Miscellany-

Forte Precision seatpost- 350 mm, 27.2 diameter- new- $12 NOW $10
Thomson Masterpiece seatpost- 250 mm, 27.2 diameter- gently used- $65 NOW $60 SOLD
Ritchey Pro seatpost- 350 mm, 27.2 diameter- gently used- $18 SOLD
Shimano 5600 10 speed shifters mounted to Ritchey bar and stem- used under 500 miles- $175 NOW $165 SOLD

Last edited by: naschwartz: Feb 22, 09 13:47
Quote Reply
Re: winter cleaning 1- huge garage sale- dura ace, oval concepts, tt frame, etc... [naschwartz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm for the ism saddle
Quote Reply
Re: winter cleaning 1- huge garage sale- dura ace, oval concepts, tt frame, etc... [naschwartz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the FSA chainring and Shimano cleats. And what's the offset on the Ritchey seatpost?
Quote Reply
Re: winter cleaning 1- huge garage sale- dura ace, oval concepts, tt frame, etc... [sailnfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Unfortunately I don't have a number for you concerning the setback of the Ritchey post. I did a search online and wasn't able to come up with anything. The post definitely has some setback, though- that much I can see, though I was stupid not to make that view of the post available in the picture.
Last edited by: naschwartz: Jan 18, 09 22:47
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the ISM saddle already taken??
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the Thomson Masterpiece seatpost.
I'm leaving the house right now. I will get you paid this evening when I get home from work.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are any of the brakesets "long" reach (47-57 mm) for road bikes?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent adamo saddle
Quote Reply
Re: winter cleaning 1- huge garage sale- dura ace, oval concepts, tt frame, etc... [epoch2k] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM Sent on Forte

Precision seatpost- 350 mm, 27.2 diameter- new- $12
Adamo Road saddle- well-used with lots of life left- cromo rails- $15

Jason
"Life moves pretty fast and I've been stuck drafting for most of it."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM Sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've had about 234265 people ask about the Adamo saddle- it's already been claimed but not paid for yet. If it isn't paid for by the end of the day, I will go through the list of inquiries in the order they were received. Thanks for the interest to everyone- I guess I messed up the price on that one! :)
Quote Reply
Re: winter cleaning 1- huge garage sale- dura ace, oval concepts, tt frame, etc... [jbierling] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nope, no 'long reach' calipers. Sorry!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent for Richey WCS stem, 100 mm, 17 degree rise

-Tri'd Japan, Tri'n Alabama, Tri'n Texas-
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was wondering if the caliper brakes- unknown manufacturer- limited use- middle row, to the left-$18 were still avaliable. If so, i will take them.

Quote Reply
Re: winter cleaning 1- huge garage sale- dura ace, oval concepts, tt frame, etc... [Pickles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent on OC stem
Quote Reply
Re: winter cleaning 1- huge garage sale- dura ace, oval concepts, tt frame, etc... [GS13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm sent
Quote Reply
Re: winter cleaning 1- huge garage sale- dura ace, oval concepts, tt frame, etc... [Pickles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent about brakes, all other PMs replied to.
Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: PRICES LOWERED- huge garage sale- dura ace, oval concepts, tt frame, etc... [naschwartz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for updates and lower prices
Quote Reply
Re: PRICES LOWERED- huge garage sale- dura ace, oval concepts, tt frame, etc... [naschwartz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you willing to split the 105 shifters from the bars\stem? if so shoot me an email at ras214 @ gmail.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent on the aerobars!
Quote Reply
Re: PRICES LOWERED (AGAIN)- huge garage sale- dura ace, oval concepts, tt frame, etc... [naschwartz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for updates and lower prices. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: PRICES LOWERED (AGAIN)- huge garage sale- dura ace, oval concepts, tt frame, etc... [naschwartz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump! Make me an offer!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent on the Raleigh frame
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump for price reductions
Quote Reply