Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Quintana Roo Tiphoon with Campagnolo Record, Cinelli Angel Arrow bar, Reynolds Arrow Fork - $1400
Quote | Reply
Quintana Roo Tiphoon titanium frame size 55cm, Reynolds arrow fork, Campagnolo Record bottom-bracket, Campagnolo Record arrow bar-end shifters, Cinelli Angel Arrow bars, Cane Creek integrated head-set, Thompson seat-post, Sella Sanmarco Triathlon Gel Saddle.

Only riden 112 miles! (2 half iron mans) - not one scratch on anything.

$1400 for it all or make me an offer for the frame and fork.

I forgot my e-mail:

Carbonfondriest@yahoo.com
Last edited by: yzfrr11: Nov 2, 04 8:04
Quote Reply
Re: Quintana Roo Tiphoon with Campagnolo Record, Cinelli Angel Arrow bar, Reynolds Arrow Fork - $1400 [yzfrr11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bullshit

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Quintana Roo Tiphoon with Campagnolo Record, Cinelli Angel Arrow bar, Reynolds Arrow Fork - $1400 [Record10Ti] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank-you very much for giving my post stature. I'm am sure that you just are as graceful as an athlete. But I'll be it's difficult to balance on two wheels at your speed.
Quote Reply
Re: Quintana Roo Tiphoon with Campagnolo Record, Cinelli Angel Arrow bar, Reynolds Arrow Fork - $1400 [yzfrr11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You have one post on slowtwitch...and in that post you are selling a $6,000.00 bike for $1,400.00 - let me guess - you will want 100% payment up front? Or are you serious and this is just a stolen bike...I call em like I see em baby...this one looks like BULLSHIT

Last edited by: Record10Ti: Nov 3, 04 9:47
Quote Reply
Re: Quintana Roo Tiphoon with Campagnolo Record, Cinelli Angel Arrow bar, Reynolds Arrow Fork - $1400 [Record10Ti] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why dont you take a picture of this bike next to your motorcycle and that is an "Internet Title"....LOL

Quote Reply