Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD Power meter. Pioneer Dura Ace 165, 54/42
Quote | Reply
$500 plus shipping. Pioneer Dura Ace 9000 power meter. 165 crank arms. Dual sided (so technically you can use it as 2 power meters if you had another Shimano crank, but I’ve never done this). 54/42 Shimano chainrings. Chainrings were just replaced and have less than 200 miles on them. (New Dura Ace chainrings are worth ~$250 new) Everything works, never had a problem, software updated and currently set to ANT+ transmission for use with any headunit that picks up ANT+ (garmin, etc). Additionally if you want all the metrics you could possibly need, you can buy yourself a Pioneer headunit (not included). It uses coincell batteries which are super easy to replace. Blue battery cover.
**this is the Shimano crank version before the flex issue, no problems with it!

More details and full specs here:
https://www.pioneerelectronics.com/...0+SERIES+POWER+METER
Last edited by: cmoon54: Jan 25, 20 13:59
Quote Reply
Re: Power meter. Pioneer Dura Ace 165, 54/42 [cmoon54] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
this unit has to be installed at pioneer correct? I cant take it off that crankset and install it on mine? I'm interested, but my set up is 52/36 and I am not spun up on the conversion math and what ill need to do if I go up to 54/42. Can this unit be installed on other bikes?
Quote Reply
Re: Power meter. Pioneer Dura Ace 165, 54/42 [ToesonTheNose] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It’s a full crank, so you or your local bike shop would just swap out cranks. But it just sold anyways!! A 54/42 is generally better for TTs or flat tris.
Quote Reply