Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Bike/Tri shop liquidation sale, you name it we may have it [Willingtotri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hah that was great! I wish, I could use one on my road bike!

Thanks for asking though.
Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop liquidation sale, you name it we may have it [DHeineck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll 2nd that...my purchase showed up very quickly and I'm quite happy with it. Thanks Don!
Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop liquidation sale, you name it we may have it [Race4LV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HED Bastognes?
Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop liquidation sale, you name it we may have it [Greenswim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nope, Sorry.
Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop liquidation sale, you name it we may have it [Race4LV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any forks......43 degree, uncut
Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop liquidation sale, you name it we may have it [Greenswim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The only fork left is a 650c Deda BlackStream Aero 65.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any of the Time pedals left?

How much?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
any cross bikes or frames in 53 or close

Kevin
Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop liquidation sale, you name it we may have it [super clyde] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry no cross bikes, butthere are road bikes in or near that size depending on what you are looking for. PM me I can get some specifices.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got the following?

VisionTech Alloy Basebar

Cane Creek 200TT brake levers

Dura Ace 7700 Brake pad shoes
Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop liquidation sale, you name it we may have it [Chappy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any Aero helmets??

http://www.rollingthundercananda.com

There are those who try, and those who du, there is no tri, only du

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any carbon seatposts 27.2 with zero or 5mm setback? Thompson masterpiece will also work.

any carbon or magnesium 80mm stems?

any arione tri's?

any 10spd shimano cassette's 11-23, 11-21, 11-25?

thank you,

aaron
Last edited by: hansoa: Aug 26, 06 16:03
Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop liquidation sale, you name it we may have it [Twilight_Chicka] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I do not have the Vision base bar, I do have a tri-max 1" base/pursuit bar, no help for you there.

No cane creek 200 levers but I do have 2 sets of the Tektro RX4.1 levers

I do believe I have the pads but it will take a bit of digging.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop liquidation sale, you name it we may have it [litespeed_smith] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry no aero helmets.
Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop liquidation sale, you name it we may have it [hansoa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No carbon posts with zero setback but I do have a Thompson elite 27.2 zero setback. The two or possibly three carbon posts have alot of setback.

No magnesium or carbon stems at all, they are all alloy.

The only 10 speed casetes left are a 12-23 and 12-25 ultegra.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any luck finding headsets? Looking for a 1"...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any more pedals? Speedplays preferably but anything will work.
Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop liquidation sale, you name it we may have it [jase714] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The only road pedal left is a set of shimano pd540 all black.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thought I'd also post positive feedback in case anyone was wondering. My pedals came priority mail on Saturday and went on the bike today. Brand new, in box and in great shape. Don was great to deal with - I just wish I needed something else.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am in need of the Instinct Full suit, NIB M/L; crank 12/23 and the nutrition stuff you have. I did send a e-mail but no word...
Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop liquidation sale, you name it we may have it [psycofish] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry if I missed you, the Instinct Full suit, NIB M/L is still available, I am pretty sure I have a 12-23 10 speed cassette mounted on a wheelset and available if that is what you meant. I went through the emails and I did not see yours to send the nutritional doc out. If you shoot it off again to dvracing@hotmail.com I can get it right out.

Thnaks

Don
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
the thread is super long, so sorry if someone has already asked-

got any Shimano TR-02 shoes?

Thompson setback seatposts?

thanks

jc

Dad, Husband, Weekend Warrior

Blog , JC Tweets

Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop liquidation sale, you name it we may have it [don jc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry no shimano road or tri shoes, I do have carnac tri shoes.

As for the thompson post I have a zero ofset elite.

Sorry.

Don
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not to make this thread any longer, but just wanted to add my $0.02 about Don. He has been very friendly and helpful. He was very quick in shipping. And everything I bought from him was in brand new perfect condition, just as he described. It has been a pleasure doing business with him, and I would not hesitiate to shop from him again. A class act.

-----

Blazeman Warrior - so others may live
Live more than your neighbors.... Bark at the moon like the wild dog that you are.... And by all means, whatever you do, get it on film.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not to make this thread any longer, but just wanted to add my $0.02 about Don. He has been very friendly and helpful. He was very quick in shipping. And everything I bought from him was in brand new perfect condition, just as he described. It has been a pleasure doing business with him, and I would not hesitiate to shop from him again. A class act.

-----

Blazeman Warrior - so others may live
Live more than your neighbors.... Bark at the moon like the wild dog that you are.... And by all means, whatever you do, get it on film.

Quote Reply

Prev Next