Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Bike/Tri shop liquidation sale, you name it we may have it [Chappy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Ultegra 10 rear is no problem, I have sold a few sets of the bar ends I will see If I can find another.

Thanks

Don
Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop liquidation sale, you name it we may have it [Race4LV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you have any Polar HRM or Polar power meters? Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop liquidation sale, you name it we may have it [Race4LV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I second the Polar HRM request - and any Fulcrum wheels?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent,

--Brian

"We don't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." --Chief Seattle
Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop liquidation sale, you name it we may have it [Little Bill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The polars are gone I only had two sorry guys.

There are two ciclosport HRM left

CP8+ and CP29
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you consider splitting the Alps?
I only need the rear one.

"Here's how you run a marathon. Step 1: You start running. Step 2: There is no step 2." - Barney (How I Met Your Mother)
Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop liquidation sale, you name it we may have it [neil_laing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well I do have someone interested in the front and a few interested in the set, so if you want the rear, first deal paid gets it done. It was listed at $800 for the set so $375 front $425 rear I guess.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any of those Alps Campy?
Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop liquidation sale, you name it we may have it [JohnA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, Shimano
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any mountain bikes.. I'm looking for deal on one
Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop liquidation sale, you name it we may have it [alexbel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have Jamis and a few KHS which are all hardtails and one diamondback frame full susp L and one nice Azonic downhill bike I was considering keeping 75% built but I have everything to finish it. Some are here, some are at my parents, and some are in boxes, nothing really high end, but since I am not into mountain stuff they will go cheap. I know of at least the Jamis Ranger 17, Cross Country 15.5, 17, and Exile 19".

Thanks

Don
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
how much for TRS9 size 43.5?
Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop liquidation sale, you name it we may have it [slow triathlete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have not seen any, just misc parts.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
how about those aerobars? what do you have left and bar end shifters? any full suits?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still have the Vittoria Rubino Pro's?
What colour are the tires? How much would shipping to Toronto, Canada be?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
still waiting on some info about wetsuits. I need to buy in the next few days. let me know here or PM me.

Quote | Reply
He listed all the wetsuits in his first post during one of the edits...check the charts online to see if any would fit
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you find anymore DA 10 bar end shifters, pm me. Or a DA 10 R/D. Any Oomph! clothing?

Thanks

I wanna go fast!
Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop liquidation sale, you name it we may have it [jimmylong] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The aerobars are still available and only a few wet suits are gone, the bar ends are no more, Sorry
Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop liquidation sale, you name it we may have it [mtlRunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What info in particular, the list is up on the first listing, I did email several people, sorry if I missed you.
Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop liquidation sale, you name it we may have it [ironmanatee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry you are about a day late on the parts and they did not stock Oomph.

Sorry
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
any nice skewers?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hi, could you tell me the price of the following please?

Black Pearl New Top 3

T1Silver Very Used Top 3

Tres Used, good condition top 3

T1 Silver Very Used Bottom 4

also, what is the difference between the "very used" and the "used, good condition" please?

thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop liquidation sale, you name it we may have it [jamdavswim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Zipp skewers are gone.
Last edited by: Race4LV: Aug 23, 06 8:41
Quote Reply

Prev Next