Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Planet X Complete Bikes- Huge Sale - Only a few Left
Quote | Reply
PLANET X COMPLETE BIKES - NOW SHIPPING

Planet-X-USA wants to thank all of you Slowtwitchers out there that took advantage of our Pre-Sale on these complete bikes. It was so popular, we sold through the inital stock and ordered MORE. Here's what we currently have:

TT Bike - "Pro" Build" - $2,899
  • Planet X Stealth frameset (Black Only)
  • Orbit CE Headset and compression nut
  • Sram Red Crankset, 53/39, 170 (Small), 172.5 (Medium or Large)
  • Blackbox CERAMIC bottom bracket
  • Sram Red front Derailleur (braze)
  • Sram Red Rear Derailleur
  • Sram TT 900 Carbon shift and tt brake levers
  • CNC Ultralight Brake Calipers (black) - you can see these on my website - rated 10/10 by Cycling Weekly and only 205g!!
  • Sram PG 1070 Cassette, 11-25
  • Planet X Pro Carbon TT Handlebars
  • Planet X Superlight Alloy Stem, 100mm
  • Planet X Pro Carbon 82/101 Wheelset
  • Planet X Team Saddle with chromoly rails
  • Planet X Pro Carbon Seatpost
  • Tufo S33 Tubular Tires and Tufo Extreme Tape

ONE REMAINING IN SIZE SMALL, BLACK - HOWEVER, IF YOU NEED A LARGER SIZE, WE CAN CUSTOM BUILD A MEDIUM OR LARGE FOR $3,000

TT Bike - "Elite" Build" - $1,799
  • Planet X Stealth frameset (Black Only)
  • Sram Rival Crankset, 53/39, 170 (Small), 172.5 (Medium or Large)
  • Sram Rival front Derailleur (braze)
  • Sram Rival Rear Derailleur
  • Sram TT 500 shift levers
  • Tektro TL720 tt brake levers
  • CNC Ultralight Brake Calipers (black) - you can see these on my website - rated 10/10 by Cycling Weekly and only 205g!!
  • Sram PG 1070 Cassette, 11-25
  • Planet X Pro Carbon TT Handlebars
  • Planet X Superlight Alloy Stem, 90mm (Small), 100mm (Medium), 110mm (Large)
  • Planet X Model B Wheelset (upgrade to carbon wheels is available)
  • Schwalve clincher tires
  • Planet X Pro Carbon Seatpost

SIZES AVAILABLE: (2) SMALL, (2) MEDIUM, (1) LARGE

ROAD Bike - "Pro" Build" - $2,399
  • Planet X Pro Carbon Road frameset (Black Only)
  • Sram Red Crankset, 50/34, 170 (Small), 172.5 (Medium or Large)
  • Sram Red front Derailleur (34.9 clamp)
  • Sram Red Rear Derailleur
  • Sram Red 10-speed sti shifters
  • Sram PG 1070 Cassette, 12-25
  • Planet X Superlight Alloy Handlebars, 40cm (small), 42cm (Medium and Large)
  • Planet X Superlight Alloy Seatpost
  • Schwalbe clincher tires

SIZES AVAILABLE: (1) SMALL, (2) MEDIUM, (1) LARGE

ROAD Bike - "Elite" Build" - $1,599
  • Planet X Pro Carbon Road frameset (Black Only)
  • Sram Rival Crankset, 50/34, 170 (Small), 172.5 (Medium or Large)
  • Sram Rival front Derailleur (34.9 clamp)
  • Sram Rival Rear Derailleur
  • Sram Rival 10-speed sti shifters
  • Sram PG 1070 Cassette, 12-25
  • Planet X Superlight Alloy Handlebars, 40cm (small), 42cm (Medium and Large)
  • Planet X Superlight Alloy Seatpost
  • Schwalbe clincher tires

SIZES AVAILABLE: (2) MEDIUM, (2) LARGE

Quote Reply
Re: Planet X Complete Bikes- Huge Sale - Only a few Left [planet-x-usa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I want an stealth pro build. Although, when I went to the UK planet-x website, it came out to be a little cheaper. Around $2600? (this is when converted from GBP, with shipping, of course)
Last edited by: DerBoeseKoenig: Mar 27, 10 23:13
Quote Reply
Re: Planet X Complete Bikes- Huge Sale - Only a few Left [DerBoeseKoenig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the note. We (the U.K. and us) try to allign our pricing equally. However, due to a recent drop in the GBP, you are correct...it is slightly cheaper. Perhaps in this situation, that might be your best option. Go quick before the dollar drops again!! You can see from the chart below that it (the GBP) has dropped SHARPLY in the last 2 weeks. Until this drop we were several hundred less (which is our goal). However, to match that price is impossible right now!! We would hope that our outstanding service (as discussed frequently through ST) might dissuade you...but I do understand either way.

Blessings

Brian

Quote Reply
Re: Planet X Complete Bikes- Huge Sale - Only a few Left [planet-x-usa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wheels anytime soon?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any upcoming sale on deep rim wheel sets?

Quote | Reply
I am interested in the road Pro build and upgrading to the carbon wheels. Could you shoot me a price. Also, what kind of spokes are used in your wheelsets as I would like to have a power tap built into them.
Quote Reply
Re: Planet X Complete Bikes- Huge Sale - Only a few Left [viggen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Wheels anytime soon?

Thanks for the note! The wheels have been selling like wild-fire, and we are struggling to keep them in stock.

However...you heard it here first!! Arriving on/about April 12th are the following:
  • 40 Sets of 82/101 Tubular Deep Dish Wheels - $699.00 ($649 if you enter the code: SLOWTWITCH at checkout)

• 25 Sets of 50/82 Tubular Deep Dish Wheels - $629 ($599 if you enter the code: SLOWTWITCH at checkout)

Picture coming soon....
  • 45 Sets of 50mm tubular - $529 ($499 if you enter the code: SLOWTWITCH at checkout)

Quote Reply
Re: Planet X Complete Bikes- Huge Sale - Only a few Left [triyourbest] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I am interested in the road Pro build and upgrading to the carbon wheels. Could you shoot me a price. Also, what kind of spokes are used in your wheelsets as I would like to have a power tap built into them.

PM Sent
Quote Reply
Re: Planet X Complete Bikes- Huge Sale - Only a few Left [triyourbest] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the note. The pro build, with the upgrade to the 50mm carbon tubular wheelset, will be $2,758. We have a nice relationship with Rich at Wheelbuilder, and I'm happy to get a PowerTap laced into these for you. Just let me know what type of PowerTap you're looking for.

Blessings,

Brian
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A Power Tap Pro+. I wont need the computer as I will be using a Garmin 705.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great! THX....

Quote | Reply
The 50/82 set is not on the web site yet. Any suggestions on ordering?

--------------------------

TEAM HONEY BADGER
Quote Reply
Re: Planet X Complete Bikes- Huge Sale - Only a few Left [jsfarmer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the note. We will have them (50/82 wheelset) on the website this afternoon (March 30th), so please check back!!

Blessings,

Brian
Quote Reply
Re: Planet X Complete Bikes- Huge Sale - Only a few Left [viggen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Wheels anytime soon?

Invoice sent via paypal for deposit...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just assembled my Stealth Pro Build with the 82/101 wheelset. I've ridden several TT bikes, including Kestrel Talon SL, Kuota Kalibur and a P2. My TT times will be the ultimate test, but it looks to me that this bike and wheelset is the best combination of quality for the money on the market. Great job Brian and Scott! You guys are onto something!
Quote Reply
Re: Planet X Complete Bikes- Huge Sale - Only a few Left [mickeyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I just assembled my Stealth Pro Build with the 82/101 wheelset. I've ridden several TT bikes, including Kestrel Talon SL, Kuota Kalibur and a P2. My TT times will be the ultimate test, but it looks to me that this bike and wheelset is the best combination of quality for the money on the market. Great job Brian and Scott! You guys are onto something!

Thanks for the good words!! We'll look forward to hearing about your times!

Blessings,

Brian
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
http://www.planet-x-bikes.co.uk/...net-x/hi-tech-bikes/

When is the bike pictured in the link above making it to the U.S.? Any idea of a MSRP?
Quote Reply
Re: Planet X Complete Bikes- Huge Sale - Only a few Left [Runless] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
http://www.planet-x-bikes.co.uk/...net-x/hi-tech-bikes/

When is the bike pictured in the link above making it to the U.S.? Any idea of a MSRP?

We've been waiting for "the leak"...I guess it's out!! We're thinking the arrival in the U.S. will be in approximately mid-end of June, and the MSRP for the frameset will be somewhere in the $1,099 range...don't quote me on that though...I'm still working through the pricing.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My thoughts on that:

There was a picture a little while back but it didn't have the paint job.

The price is pretty damn good.

Finally, give the people some data and it's bound to sell better.

Either way, good to see something new!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks awesome! I'd love to see one all built up!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow that looks amazing. Even though I'm ordering an older one, I'm sure I'll be just as satisfied. Haha but still, that looks pretty badass. Have any pics of it all built up?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
any word on the geometry yet?

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I went to buy some wheels today and the promo code is not working. Please advise.

--------------------------

TEAM HONEY BADGER
Quote Reply
Re: Planet X Complete Bikes- Huge Sale - Only a few Left [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
any word on the geometry yet?

Regarding the EXOCET...thanks everyone for your interest. We have added a pre-order page to our website, and will be posting geometry, weight, etc. soon!!
Just so everyone is clear, we are really pushing the factory for these, and the initial order will be relatively small in quantity (about 15 available to us). This first batch looks like delivery somewhere around May 10th-15th. However, in only a few weeks after that we should receive a full shipment of around 100. This will be available in White (shown) and Black (posted soon). Keep this page bookmarked for updated information:

http://www.planet-x-usa.com/...Triathlon-Frame.aspx

Blessings,

Brian
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is it possible to get an 82/82 set?
Quote Reply

Prev Next