Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD - Race Ready Quintana Roo PRFive 58.5 with Di2, Power Meter, HED Jet Black Disc/9 and TriRig Parts
Quote | Reply
Race Ready Quintana Roo PRFive 58.5 Jet Grey $4350 - this is the equivalent to an XL frame and should fit anyone 6’2 and over according to the QR size guide. I am 6’5 for reference.
- Ultergra Di2 with waxed chain
- HED Jet Black Disc/9 with GP5000s and latex tubes
- TriRig Alpha One Bars and Brakes
- Quark DFour91 Power Meter with carbon cranks, Rotor NoQ Rings and Hawk Racing BB
- Fizik Transiro Mistica Seat Large - carbon rails, small nick on edge (see photo)
- Small and large top tube storage, TriRig Delta cover (color matched, needs to be trimmed to fit Alpha One Brakes), BTA mount/Garmin mount with X-Lab Torpedo, Elite Chrono Aero Bottle

Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/ru5AvsY4RAbZED526

Overall in great condition. All parts bought new apart from the wheels that I bought used but in new condition. Mainly used indoors plus three training rides and two races. There are some small paint chips (check photos in link). I added some touch up paint to the chainstay after scratching the paint with a dropped chain.

Looking to sell complete for $4350. Open to sensible offers. Located near Portland Maine. Happy to ship if buyer pays shipping. If you have any questions or if you want more pictures then please ask.
Last edited by: east31: Nov 29, 22 3:56
Quote Reply
Re: Race Ready Quintana Roo PRFive 58.5 with Di2, Power Meter, HED Jet Black Disc/9 and TriRig Parts [east31] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Price drop
Quote Reply
Re: Race Ready Quintana Roo PRFive 58.5 with Di2, Power Meter, HED Jet Black Disc/9 and TriRig Parts [east31] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dm sent
Quote Reply