Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ultegra 6800 rear brake, 105 5800 FD/RD, FSA 46/36t crankset, Pearl Izumi PRO 2-piece trisuit, Sugoi Zap Run Jacket - Make offers!
Quote | Reply
No longer racing so clearing out the closet! All prices include shipping in CONUS. Really would like to clear out the apparel. Make an offer!

Shimano Ultegra 6800 rear brake, regular mount - $30 shipped OBO - like new condition, does not include brake pads shown in pics.

Shimano 105 5800 front derailleur, braze-on - $20 shipped OBO - excellent shape, works great.

Shimano 105 5800 rear derailleur, short-cage - $30 shipped OBO - used but in excellent shape, works great.

FSA Gossamer 46/36T alloy crankset (BB30, 175mm) - $35 shipped OBO - used for a couple rides before I switched to an ultegra crankset. In excellent shape, comes with necessary spacers/washers on spindle for installation. Compatible with 10 or 11-speed drivetrains.

Also have the following tri/run apparel up for sale:

Pearl Izumi PRO 2-piece sleeveless tri suit (Men's, size Medium) - excellent condition, looks like new, worn exactly once in an Oly distance race. $70 shipped OBO for both the top/bottom as a pair.

Sugoi Zap Run Jacket (Men's, size Medium) - awesome jacket! Brand new without tags. Never even worn it outside. The first pic of the jacket is with the camera flash off, the second pic is with the flash on so you can see just how reflective/bright it is at night. I have the cycling version of this jacket and wear it all the time. $50 shipped OBO.

TYR Torque Elite Swimskin (Women's, size Small) - this is my wife's (who is also no longer racing tri). She bought it for a 70.3 race, took off the tags, then got sick the day before the race and therefore did not use the swimskin. So it is also brand new without tags. $50.00 shipped OBO

Link to pics: https://drive.google.com/...DJQ14wRgY58XAEG7DL88

List of items sold:
TRP carbon brake levers - SOLD
3T ski-bend alloy extensions - SOLD
Ultegra 6800 front derailleur, braze-on - SOLD
Tri-Rig Omega X front brake - SOLD
TriRig Sigma X stem - SOLD
Vision Tri-Max Carbon aerobars with cups, pads, spacer kit - SOLD
Elite crono bottle + bottle cage - SOLD
Fabric Tri Flat cromo saddle - SOLD
Ultegra 8000 front derailleur, braze-on - SOLD
Dura Ace 9000 bar-end TT mechanical shifters - SOLD
TYR Durafast Swim Jammers (Men's, size 32) - SOLD
Last edited by: jhoj: Feb 28, 19 19:57
Quote Reply
Re: 54cm 2012 Cervelo P3C, optimized w/ tri-rig, 3t etc. and tri apparel sale! [jhoj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump with the Cervelo P3C added.
Quote Reply
Re: 54cm 2012 Cervelo P3C, optimized w/ tri-rig, 3t etc. and tri apparel sale! [jhoj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What brand/model are the wheels? I don’t recognize them.
Quote Reply
Re: 54cm 2012 Cervelo P3C, optimized w/ tri-rig, 3t etc. and tri apparel sale! [bullmoose] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bullmoose wrote:
What brand/model are the wheels? I don’t recognize them.

H Plus Son Archetypes laces to ultegra 6800 hubs (32H)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for updated items sold. Decided to part out the bike! Feel free to reach out if interested in any of the components listed.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Added some new items and updated some sold items. Feel free to make offers on the remaining gear!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for lowered prices and updated with sold items. Thanks all!
Quote Reply
Re: Parts and apparel items for sale! (Tririg, ultegra, Vision aerobar setup, and more) [jhoj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for more price drops! Hoping to ship some stuff out this weekend! :)
Quote Reply
Re: Tririg Sigma X, 6800 FD, 6800 rear brake, Vision aerobar setup, apparel, and more! [jhoj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated for sold items. Feel free to make offers on any remaining gear!
Quote Reply
Re: Vision aerobar setup, 6800 FD, 6800 rear brake, Pearl Izumi trisuit, apparel, etc [jhoj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any chance you'd sell the Vision spacer kit separately? I'm trying to get some without paying $55 for them.

Benjamin Deal - Rookie Pro - Instagram
Deals on Wheels - Race reports, pictures, sponsors, and more!
Most recent blog post: How an Avocado Heist made me a Better Athlete
Most recent video: How I built a race ready triathlon bike on a budget
Quote Reply
Re: Vision aerobar setup, 6800 FD, 6800 rear brake, Pearl Izumi trisuit, apparel, etc [jhoj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PMed about the bars
Quote Reply
Re: 3T alloy ski bends, TRP TT carbon brake levers, 6800 FD, 6800 rear brake, Pearl Izumi trisuit, apparel, etc. - Make offers! [jhoj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated for sold items and revised some of the for sale prices. Vision spacer kit sold for those who were asking. Feel free to make offers on the remaining items. Worst I can say is no!
Quote Reply
Re: Ultegra 6800 rear brake, 105 5800 FD/RD, FSA 46/36t crankset, Pearl Izumi PRO 2-piece trisuit, Sugoi Zap Run Jacket - Make offers! [jhoj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added 105 5800 FD/RD, FSA crankset, adjusted prices on a couple items and updated sold items. Thanks!
Quote Reply