Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Parts Sale - Zipp Vulka Aluminum bars - Specialized Virtue bottle/cage - shimano brake levers - Thompson Elite seatpost
Quote | Reply
Hello,

All the prices include shipping via US postal service (to the lower 48 states)

Used Zipp Vulka Aluminum base bar, ski bend extensions with cups and zipp pads - $150.00 updated price

Easy to adjust and in really nice shape, some minor tiny scratches and scuffs from normal use - no dents - no crashes

Used Specialized Virtue Aero bottle and cage $30 - outside of bottle and cage are used - bottle never held any liquids

New FSA Vision Aero max saddle $20.00 - take off of new bike

Used Shimano bar end brake lever (internal cable) $50.00 Lower price

Thomson Elite Seatpost 27.2 400MM $40.00 - good for a road bike or Mountain bike

PM me if interested - will consider reasonable offers for multiple items - can do paypal or venmo

Mike
Last edited by: SwimMikeRun: Sep 9, 17 9:54
Quote Reply
Re: Parts Sale - Zipp Vulka Aluminum bars - saddles - shimano bar shifters and brake levers [SwimMikeRun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumping to the top

The bar end shifters are being held for someone

Mike
Quote Reply
Re: Parts Sale - Zipp Vulka Aluminum bars - saddles - shimano bar shifters and brake levers [SwimMikeRun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump to the top - also removed sold items
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you still holding the bar end shifters? I'm interested if not.
Quote Reply
Re: Parts Sale - Zipp Vulka Aluminum bars - saddles - shimano bar shifters and brake levers [rss31778] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes i am still holding them - I will reach out if the sale fall through

updated items - lowered price on Zipp bars and the brake levers - Add the Thompson seatpost

Mike
Quote Reply
Re: Parts Sale - Zipp Vulka Aluminum bars - Specialized Virtue bottle/cage - shimano brake levers - Thompson Elite seatpost [SwimMikeRun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the Specialized Virtue Aero bottle and cage $30 still available?
Quote Reply