Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Parlee TT bike with Campy Record 10, Ghibli disc
Quote | Reply
Virtually new Parlee TT bike set up with Campy Record 10 and 3T Brezza carbon aero bars. $3750 complete (no front wheel)
Size large (standard, not tall) Parlee carbon TT bike for sale. Bought new in 2011 and used in a few time trials, I just can't justify keeping it since I'm racing less and less these days. Set up with Record 10 Ultra Torque 175mm cranks, 39/53 rings, Record 10 carbon front & rear derailleurs, 10 speed bar end shifters, and special Record 9 speed cassette that is spaced for 10, specific to the Ghibli disc wheel. The Ghibli is the benchmark disc wheel, being made from tensioned Kevlar, it absorbs road shock and due to it's lenticular shape, is extremely fast in varying wind angles. Also lighter than the cheaper disc wheels from Zipp, etc. CULT ceramic bearings in the hub roll forever. The price for the complete bike is what the rear wheel sells for alone!
Complete bike with carbon railed Prologo Nago Evo TTR saddle, 3T Brezza carbon base bar & S bend extensions, Zipp brake levers, Campy Record front brake and hidden Tektro rear brake under the bb. No front wheel, since i usually used my Bora front wheel from my set that I'm not selling.
The bike is immaculate, never crashed or damaged in any way. I'm a professional bike fitter/mechanic, ant the bike has been vey well cared for.
I will carefully pack and ship anywhere in the Continental US for $75.00.

Please contact me for complete set of photos

For complete geometry and specs on frame set, consult parleecycles dot com.
Quote Reply