Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
PRICE REDUCED AGAIN! Giant Trinity Advance SL 0, Dura Ace Di2, Mad Fibers, Stages Power, Rotor Q rings, Nathan Pro, K-edge -many upgrades
Quote | Reply
SOLD
Last edited by: bbhuggins: Sep 25, 15 10:08
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Trinity Advance SL 0, Dura Ace Di2, Mad Fibers, Stages Power, Rotor Q rings, Dash Saddle, Nathan Pro, K-edge -many upgrades [bbhuggins] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added link to photos
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Trinity Advance SL 0, Dura Ace Di2, Mad Fibers, Stages Power, Rotor Q rings, Dash Saddle, Nathan Pro, K-edge -many upgrades [bbhuggins] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will you sell just the Q Rings?
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Trinity Advance SL 0, Dura Ace Di2, Mad Fibers, Stages Power, Rotor Q rings, Dash Saddle, Nathan Pro, K-edge -many upgrades [Budda3711] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a spare set of the rings 53/42. Send me you email address and I'll shoot you over a few photos.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Added photos
Keep the offers coming.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Taking offers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Up
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price lowered to $4900
Let's get this bike sold
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any interest in selling the dash saddle separately? Pm if so
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Trinity Advance SL 0, Dura Ace Di2, Mad Fibers, Stages Power, Rotor Q rings, Dash Saddle, Nathan Pro, K-edge -many upgrades [hutchy_belfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in wheels if you want to split up
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Trinity Advance SL 0, Dura Ace Di2, Mad Fibers, Stages Power, Rotor Q rings, Dash Saddle, Nathan Pro, K-edge -many upgrades [Nochain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I oul love the frameset
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Trinity Advance SL 0, Dura Ace Di2, Mad Fibers, Stages Power, Rotor Q rings, Dash Saddle, Nathan Pro, K-edge -many upgrades [mathblais] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would be will to sell separately if I could get interest in the 1) frame set with di2, 2) wheels and 3) crankset with power. Send me your best offers for each or combination of parts. I'll sell separately if I can get close to my asking price when all parts are added together.
Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Up
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
did you feel the rings you had? If not, interested.

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much for the frame and group?
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Trinity Advance SL 0, Dura Ace Di2, Mad Fibers, Stages Power, Rotor Q rings, Dash Saddle, Nathan Pro, K-edge -many upgrades [Jhanley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you want the Stages power meter?
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Trinity Advance SL 0, Dura Ace Di2, Mad Fibers, Stages Power, Rotor Q rings, Dash Saddle, Nathan Pro, K-edge -many upgrades [ggeiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you still interested in the rotor rings?
Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price lowered again, now only $4500. This is a great deal. Let's get this bike sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
frameset?
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Trinity Advance SL 0, Dura Ace Di2, Mad Fibers, Stages Power, Rotor Q rings, Dash Saddle, Nathan Pro, K-edge -many upgrades [mathblais] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would be willing to sell the frameset with components but without the wheels and power meter if you don't want those items. I rather not take off the Di2. Feel free to make an offer.
Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Up
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What were you looking for price wise for frameset with di2 still installed? Not really interested in the bike with the wheels, crank, or saddle/extras. Thanks
Quote Reply
Post deleted by bbhuggins [ In reply to ]
Last edited by: bbhuggins: Aug 2, 15 11:20
Re: PRICE REDUCED AGAIN! Giant Trinity Advance SL 0, Dura Ace Di2, Mad Fibers, Stages Power, Rotor Q rings, Nathan Pro, K-edge -many upgrades [bbhuggins] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
would you be interested in selling the stages power meter by itself.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by motochris [ In reply to ]

Prev Next