Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

PRICE DROP Wheels and bikes ( Reynolds, Zipp, American Classic, HED, i9, Spinergy, stages, fizik, Specialized, Cannondale, focus)
Quote | Reply
I have been accepted into a program at South Dakota State University. With this life change I'm thinning the herd to fund my education. All prices include Paypal fees and shipping in the continental us. I have many wheels, bikes and other parts for sale. Wheels and bikes can be mixed and matched for a discount. I also have more pictures that I can send by request. The picture upload system on here isn't the best.
First off is a set of 2014 Reynolds assault slg disc wheelset. These wheels have seen about 1000 miles. 11 speed QR front and rear. 6 bolt.SOLD

Zipp disc 900 tubular. Comes with a conti tire glued on. Has magnet glues to the left side. Has a few hundred miles no dents. The free hub is 10 speed. But I will include a machined 11 speed cassette fits on the freehub and converts the wheel to 11 speed. $800 shipped.

Zipp 60 front wheel. Comes with a sworks turbo tire. Has about 500 miles comes with skewer. $400 SOLD

American Classic 58 tubular front wheel. Comes with a Continental tire glued. Ridden 1000 miles $225

HED Stinger 5 tubular front. No tire, this wheel has the sct wide rim. 500 miles $275

HED Jet 4 clincher front wheel. Has 1500 miles $SOLD

HED Tri-Spoke tubular front. Comes with a continental sprinter tire. $325

Focus Mares cx 1.0 carbon cyclocross bike size xl. This bike has full 11 speed ultegra di2 with hydraulic disc brakes. Comes with a Fizik saddle and DT Swiss wheels. Bought used and then ridden 500 miles. Comes with Charger. $2500 with a 105 stages power meter or $2300 without.

Cannondale Superx cx1 Cyclocross bike 58cm. This bike has a 58cm carbon fiber frame with a Sram Force cx1 hydraulic brakes. Comes with a i9 i25 tubeless wheelset. It has about 1000 miles on the bike. It costs about $5000 new. looking for $2500 SOLD

Javelin Barlow TT/Tri bike size 54cm. Full Shimano Dura-ace besides the sram crank. Hed carbon base bar. Blackwell extensions and brake levers. Come with spinergy rev x carbon wheels.Small dent in top tube SOLD

Brand new Fizik Antares saddle with carbon rails. $125 SOLD

Brand new Fizik Antares saddle with alloy rails $65 SOLD

Specialized Sitero saddle with bottle cage mount system. $85 SOLD

Stages 105 175mm power meter $300

Last edited by: rockclimberalex: Jun 20, 16 13:54
Quote Reply
Re: Wheels and bikes ( Reynolds, Zipp, American Classic, HED, i9, Spinergy, stages, fizik, Specialized, Cannondale, focus) [rockclimberalex] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would you consider selling the Spinergy Wheelset separate? I am interested in them.
Quote Reply
Re: Wheels and bikes ( Reynolds, Zipp, American Classic, HED, i9, Spinergy, stages, fizik, Specialized, Cannondale, focus) [kelley90] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure send me a offer. The rear has the stiffening braces. Both have the ceramic bearings.
Quote Reply
Re: Wheels and bikes ( Reynolds, Zipp, American Classic, HED, i9, Spinergy, stages, fizik, Specialized, Cannondale, focus) [rockclimberalex] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: Wheels and bikes ( Reynolds, Zipp, American Classic, HED, i9, Spinergy, stages, fizik, Specialized, Cannondale, focus) [kelley90] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: Wheels and bikes ( Reynolds, Zipp, American Classic, HED, i9, Spinergy, stages, fizik, Specialized, Cannondale, focus) [davidm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All pms responded to
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sold items marked.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jet sold
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All saddles sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Make me a offer.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are the Reynolds still available?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Really interested in your wheelset. PM if you still have them. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Wheels and bikes ( Reynolds, Zipp, American Classic, HED, i9, Spinergy, stages, fizik, Specialized, Cannondale, focus) [rt2tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry the wheels are sold. The post is now up to date including many price drops.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop
Quote Reply