Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

PRICE DROPS: Corsa EVO-CX Tubulars
Quote | Reply
Here is my cleaning out the closet/room sale:

x) Profile Design Tri-Stryke Ti Saddle - Used 250mi, has minor scuffs on leather sides from leaning bike on walls. $40 SOLD
x) DA 7800 Bar End Shifters - Used 250mi, has minor scratches from transport in bike box, perfectly functional. $65 SOLD
x) DA 7800 Rear Derailleur - Used 250mi, has minor scratches from bike falling over, perfectly functional. $70 SOLD
edit: FSA Ceramic Pulleys sold, now with normal pulleys
x) DA 7800 53T Chainring - Brand new take off from crankset bellow. $75 >$70 >$65 SOLD
x) DA 7800 170mm 50/39 Crankset - Used 250mi, excellent condition with a few nicks on end of crank arms. $180 >$170 >$160 SOLD
edit: non-compact 130mm bolt diameter
x) Vetta V100 WL2X Computer - Wireless Speed/Cadence, with stem mount, excellent condition an barely used, perfectly functional. $40 SOLD
x) HED 3C Wheelset w/ Ceramic Bearings
Wheelset used 250mi, with minimal glue residue on rim bed and some sloppy glue on the wheels themselves which can be easily cleaned. $1000+actual shipping >$950+shipping >$925+shipping SOLD
edit: Shimano cassette hub, 10-speed compatible with included spacer, 700c size
edit: 4 Swisstop Flash yellow brake pads included, also with 250mi of use
x) Zipp Skewers $40 SOLD
9) Vittoria Corsa EVO-CX Tubular Tires - New and never used. Been stored in a dry closet for the past few years. 21mm with skin color sidewalls. $90
with 7 Tubes of Vittoria Mastik Red Glue
x) Kuota Kalibur frameset - Size Small - Used for 500mi and shows signs of normal use (small scratches in dropouts, and minor nick/scratches in the paint). No cracks/fractures. $800 >$775 >$750 >$725 SOLD
You can see the bottom bracket area in the picture of the crankset.
edit
: Pictures added at bottom of post. Let me know if you need any other angles or shots.
I am selling because I wanted to use it as a road bike, but found that it was too small as the drop was too much.

Can sell wheelset with/without tires if desired. Also have a used SRAM 53T Powerglide chainring for $20 extra with the crankset.
All prices include shipping via USPS in the continental US, except the wheelset.
Please PM me with questions.
Thanks,
David

Last edited by: SucabStunna: Oct 14, 08 6:55
Quote Reply
Re: FOR SALE: PD Saddle, DA RDerailleur(FSA Ceramic Pulleys)/Chainring/Crankset/Shifters, Vetta Wireless, HED 3C(Ceramic Bearings/Vittoria EVO-CX), Zipp Skewers [SucabStunna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent - Vetta

Paul
Quote Reply
Re: FOR SALE: PD Saddle, DA RDerailleur(FSA Ceramic Pulleys)/Chainring/Crankset/Shifters, Vetta Wireless, HED 3C(Ceramic Bearings/Vittoria EVO-CX), Zipp Skewers [SucabStunna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
if you'll sell the skewers seperately, pm me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I want the computer... I've PMed you.

Eric
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

7) HED 3C Wheelset w/ Ceramic Bearings, Zipp Skewers, Unmounted New Vittoris EVO-CX Tires, 7 Tubes of Vittoria Mastik Red Glue
Wheelset used 250mi, with some glue residue on rim bed and some sloppy glue on the wheels themselves which can be easily cleaned. $1250
shimano?
700?
10 speeds?
ship to spain?
thankx
Quote Reply
Re: FOR SALE: PD Saddle, DA RDerailleur(FSA Ceramic Pulleys)/Chainring/Crankset/Shifters, Vetta Wireless, HED 3C(Ceramic Bearings/Vittoria EVO-CX), Zipp Skewers [jorditri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Edited post with wheel details.
-700c, shimano, 10 speed compatible with spacer
-can ship internationally for a little more
Quote Reply
Re: FOR SALE: PD Saddle, DA7800 RDerailleur(FSA Ceramic Pulleys), DA7800 Chainring, DA7800 Crankset, DA7800 Shifters, HED 3C(Ceramic Bearings/Vittoria EVO-CX), Zipp Skewers [SucabStunna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Forgot to add that brake pads are included with the wheelset:
Swisstop Flash Yellow
Quote Reply
Re: FOR SALE: PD Saddle, DA7800 RDerailleur(FSA Ceramic Pulleys), DA7800 Chainring, DA7800 Crankset, DA7800 Shifters, HED 3C(Ceramic Bearings/Vittoria EVO-CX), Zipp Skewers [SucabStunna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What's the diameter on the Crank Set... 110 mm or 130?

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: FOR SALE: PD Saddle, DA7800 RDerailleur(FSA Ceramic Pulleys), DA7800 Chainring, DA7800 Crankset, DA7800 Shifters, HED 3C(Ceramic Bearings/Vittoria EVO-CX), Zipp Skewers [Claare] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
130mm bolt diameter, non-compact
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the chainring.
Quote Reply
Re: FOR SALE: PD Saddle, DA7800 RDerailleur(FSA Ceramic Pulleys), DA7800 Chainring, DA7800 Crankset, DA7800 Shifters, HED 3C(Ceramic Bearings), Zipp Skewers, Corsa EVO-CX Tubulars [SucabStunna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Edited listing.
Wheelset sold by itself now with Skewers/Tires separate.
Quote Reply
Re: FOR SALE: Kuota Kalibur Frameset, PD Saddle, DA7800 Components, HED H3C(Ceramic Bearings), Zipp Skewers, Corsa EVO-CX Tubulars [SucabStunna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kuota Kalibur frameset added and update.
Quote Reply
Re: FOR SALE: Kuota Kalibur Frameset, PD Saddle, DA7800 Components, HED H3C(Ceramic Bearings), Zipp Skewers, Corsa EVO-CX Tubulars [SucabStunna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pictures of frameset added
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How tall are you and how does the frame fit? I'm 5'3", would it work for me?

---
Swim to Eat, Bike to Eat, Run to Eat.
Quote Reply
Re: FOR SALE: Kuota Kalibur Frameset, PD Saddle, DA7800 Components, HED H3C(Ceramic Bearings), Zipp Skewers, Corsa EVO-CX Tubulars [classyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
How tall are you and how does the frame fit? I'm 5'3", would it work for me?
I am 5' 9.5" and the frame felt a little small for me set up as a road bike.
There's no way to know if it would work for you, as there are many factors to fit.
It all depends on what position you want to ride.
Quote Reply
Re: FOR SALE: Kuota Kalibur Frameset, DA7800 Components, HED H3C(Ceramic Bearings) with SwissStop Flash Pads, Corsa EVO-CX Tubulars [SucabStunna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for any offers.
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE DROPS: Kuota Kalibur Frameset, DA7800 Components, HED H3C(Ceramic Bearings) with SwissStop Flash Pads, Corsa EVO-CX Tubulars [SucabStunna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PRICE DROPS in BOLD
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE DROPS: Kuota Kalibur Frameset, DA7800 Components, HED H3C(Ceramic Bearings) with SwissStop Flash Pads, Corsa EVO-CX Tubulars [SucabStunna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for updates
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you split the wheelset? I have a rear. A rear wheel, that is.
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE DROPS: Kuota Kalibur Frameset, DA7800 Components, HED H3C(Ceramic Bearings) with SwissStop Flash Pads, Corsa EVO-CX Tubulars [dothedu1974] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I may be interested in the front
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE DROPS: Kuota Kalibur Frameset, DA7800 Rear Derailleur, HED H3C(Ceramic Bearings) with SwissStop Flash Pads, Corsa EVO-CX Tubulars [SucabStunna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am interested in the wheels. email me chris@coachchris.ca and we can discuss.
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE DROPS: Kuota Kalibur Frameset, DA7800 Rear Derailleur, Corsa EVO-CX Tubulars [SucabStunna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE DROPS: Kuota Kalibur Frameset, DA7800 Rear Derailleur, Corsa EVO-CX Tubulars [SucabStunna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Paypal sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the frame still available? If so, may we discuss a transaction?

------------------------------
Team Clarks/EU Cycle Imports presented by RIDECLEAN

Quote Reply
Re: PRICE DROPS: Kuota Kalibur Frameset, DA7800 Rear Derailleur, Corsa EVO-CX Tubulars [arose36] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Frameset still available and PM sent.
Quote Reply