Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
PLANET X: **INSANE** CHRISTMAS DEALS
Quote | Reply
THIS IS THE ONE YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR...

EXTENDED THROUGH NEW YEARS EVE AT THE STROKE OF MIDNIGHT!!!!

THE BIKES/FRAMES/WHEELS YOU'VE BEEN READING ABOUT...

YOU'VE THOUGHT ABOUT BUYING THEM...NOW...YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE...

Frameset Deals:
  1. Planet X Stealth Frameset...Full Carbon...MSRP $849 (which is crazy cheap anyway) X-Mas Sale: $699
  2. Planet X Pro Carbon SL Road Frameset...Full Carbon...MSRP $649 X-Mas Sale: $499
  3. Planet X Team Alloy Frameset...Carbon Fork...MSRP $499 X-Mas Sale: $299

Wheelset Deals:
  1. Planet X Pro Carbon 50mm TUBULARS...Full Carbon...MSRP $649 X-Mas Sale: $499
  2. Planet X Pro Carbon 50mm CLINCHERS....Full Carbon...MSRP $799 X-Mas Sale: $639
  3. Planet X Pro Carbon 82/101mm TT Wheelset...Full Carbon...MSRP $849 X-Mas BLOWOUT: $649
  4. Planet X Model B Alloy Superlight...Alloy...MSRP $199 X-Mas Sale: $139

****WE HAVE LOADED UP WITH OVER 125 SETS OF WHEELS (SHIMANO & CAMPY) AND OVER 100 FRAMESETS TO BRING THIS AMAZING DEAL****

****THIS IS ONLY VALID DECEMBER 4TH THROUGH DECEMBER 31st AT WWW.PLANET-X-USA.COM****

****AT CHECKOUT...YOU MUST ENTER PROMOTION CODE - SLOWTWITCH****

****THIS SALE WILL NOT BE REPEATED...DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE NOW****

[/url] [/url]
[/url] [/url] [/url]

Last edited by: planet-x-usa: Dec 24, 09 9:32
Quote Reply
Re: PLANET X: **INSANE** CHRISTMAS DEALS [planet-x-usa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any specials on the aerobars? Pretty please?

"In life we don't regret the things we do, but for lack of courage the things we don't" - Anonymous
Last edited by: DrDre: Dec 3, 09 21:01
Quote Reply
Re: PLANET X: **INSANE** CHRISTMAS DEALS [DrDre] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
+1
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you have stack & reach numbers for the stealth frameset? I didn't see any on ST or on your website. (well, there were some geometry #'s on your site, but not explicitly stack and reach).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Will you ship to Australia?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
the link for the alloy frameset regarding weight, specs, and faq's doesn't work on your website. Interested, but you need to include more specifics on the framesets so we know what we are getting.
Quote Reply
Re: PLANET X: **INSANE** CHRISTMAS DEALS [JamieJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Link has been fixed!! When you click the picture for "geometry, faq's, etc", a .pdf will now pop-up for you.

Brian
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Figures - I just bought the 82/101 wheelset last month for $800 8'0 I'll just have to convince myself that the Sapim CX-Ray spokes were worth the added $150

Planet X Pro Carbon 82/101mm TT Wheelset...Full Carbon...MSRP $849 X-Mas BLOWOUT: $649

Question:
How about the 50 tubulars for cyclocross? I'm looking for a 2nd set of racing wheels and this is a great price as long as you think they will hold up. I've been using a set of Token 50 carbon tubulars for a few years with no problems and I would think these are very similiar (if not the same) wheels.

Michael
Quote Reply
Re: PLANET X: **INSANE** CHRISTMAS DEALS [MKirk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
is there any possibility of the disc wheel going on sale in the near future?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Anyone have a Stealth set up as a road bike?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The 50mm carbon tubulars have been used by MANY for cyclocross racing. They hold up extremely well, and the wheels are warranted for 2 years...however, the warranty will NOT cover abuse. CX racing does not constitute abuse!!

Here is a comment direct from the main planet x website in the U.K. "We even have Cyclocross riders racing on them. Tough, strong, light and predictable in all conditions, this is a killer wheelset."
Quote Reply
Re: PLANET X: **INSANE** CHRISTMAS DEALS [pantanap] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I have 1 PX Clincher disc...it's been used 1x...by ME at B2B Ironman just 3 weeks ago. So, it has exactly 112 miles on it.
UK sells this new for 585GBP which equals $970USD...not including shipping.

I will sell this to a slowtwitch readers only for $700 INCLUDING shipping. PM me if you want it. There are NO decals on the disc. I DO have a magnet glued on for a computer.

Brian

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SOLD - so I'm going to order a set - before I do, will the Aerobar be on special (there is an earlier post with someone asking)? I' possibly like to get both.

EDIT: Crap - I just saw that the build is using internal nipples - now I'm not so sure about these for cross use - will have to think about it a bit more. Sucks to have to pull a tire off to true the wheel.

Thanks

In Reply To:
The 50mm carbon tubulars have been used by MANY for cyclocross racing. They hold up extremely well, and the wheels are warranted for 2 years...however, the warranty will NOT cover abuse. CX racing does not constitute abuse!!

Here is a comment direct from the main planet x website in the U.K. "We even have Cyclocross riders racing on them. Tough, strong, light and predictable in all conditions, this is a killer wheelset."
Last edited by: MKirk: Dec 4, 09 7:40
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
the Planet X Pro Carbon SL Road Frameset page says sold out and will be shipping May 10?

Great things never come from comfort zones.
Quote Reply
Re: PLANET X: **INSANE** CHRISTMAS DEALS [Barry S.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure where you're seeing that...I just checked the site. Here is the link: http://www.planet-x-usa.com/...L-Road-Frameset.aspx
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
unfortunately, we are currently OUT OF STOCK on the carbon aerobar...sorry folks. The U.K. DOES have it for sale...but not at these crazy x-mas prices...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thanks, this is what I saw on the page

Planet-X Pro Carbon SL Road Frameset SKU PCRFRMST
Thank you for your order. This item is currently back-ordered, and we anticipate shipping on the May 10th. Thank you.
The frameset at the heart of our best selling SL Pro Carbon Road bikes.
Ridden to both road race and triathlon victories the world over.
--------------

when I clicked refresh, the back-ordered note is now gone.

thanks
Barry

Great things never come from comfort zones.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you have any Small SL Road in PINK? Said back ordered - any time frame for getting them in? X-mas gift for wife.
Quote Reply
Re: PLANET X: **INSANE** CHRISTMAS DEALS [Sully] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Anyone have a Stealth set up as a road bike?

x2

- josh

@joshcowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Insane is a great word for this. I have a feeling were going to be seeing more then a few of these built up soon.

Jason
"Life moves pretty fast and I've been stuck drafting for most of it."
Quote Reply
Re: PLANET X: **INSANE** CHRISTMAS DEALS [jrlovan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know that a lot of them are going to be at America Triple T this upcoming year.

Matt Amman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any specials on the carbon road frame built as a complete bike - Ultegra and/or Dura Ace?

I've been eyeing the 2009 Cervelo RS which is on sale now and has gotten fantastic reviews. How does this frame compare in quality, weight, ride characteristics and suitability for hilly terrain?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wish this wheelset came in Clincher!
Quote Reply
Re: PLANET X: **INSANE** CHRISTMAS DEALS [macleandougj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry...don't have them handy...px (uk) and the factories don't provide them. However...if need be, we can get our laser levels and measuring tapes out!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The link on the build kit details still does not work. Can you please fix that too?
Quote Reply

Prev Next