Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
PRICE DROP!! Aero Road Bike, ETAP Fuji Transonic, Hed Jet 5Plus, Powertap P1, BlueSeventy,
Quote | Reply

Hello All, Full Bike, and parts all listed below! - Photos in Link Below!

I am selling my Fuji Transonic Aero Road bike! Size 54, with SRAM Red Etap, Rotor Flow Aero 170mm crankset, I just built it up, but am sticking with my cyclocross bike as the do it all bike. It has brand new break cables and housing and bar tape and a bunch of other custom bits. Its in awesome shape, does not have much use at all. ETAP groupset is new, if you opt for the HED wheels, they have 1 season of racing on them, 1 70.3, 3 olympics, and some training milage, and are in perfect shape. It will come with an 11-28 or 11-25 cassette (Not the 11-30 that is shown). Same story for the P1 pedals if you want to add power to your race ready, aero bike. Shipping is out of Austin, Texas, and we can split the actual cost of shipping, buyer pays any paypal fees unless they use friends and family.

Price with stock wheels, no powertap pedals, 2200

With HED wheels and Vittoria Corsa Tires, 3000,
price with everything, 3500. Let me know if you have any questions,

BlueSeventy Helix Size ML- Used for one season, in excellent shape, only selling because of a sponsor switch. Incredibly flexible wetsuit, top of the line! $350

Felt IA Seat post in great shape. - $50
Felt IA Front and Rear Brake cover - $50

I am local in Austin, Texas, will ship, or meet half way for serious buyers. Email or text, 8608416551 or rosshennessy@gmail.com

For Pictures see the Link!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ii63wjw9CauwQ0oP1Un4q_COInU1sLvh

Insta: Trihennessy - Out Rival Racing Elite Team
- Roka - WattieInk - NormaTec - QUINTANA ROO - Profile Design - Pioneer - Gatorade Endurance
Last edited by: Hennessyr: Oct 21, 19 7:20
Quote Reply
Re: NormaTec, Knight Composite 95, Garmin, Dura-ACE 11s, and various other parts for sale! [Hennessyr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ADDED BLUE SEVENTY HELIX! Size ML

Garmin 910 Sold
Garmin Cadence Sensor Sold

- Roka - WattieInk - NormaTec - QUINTANA ROO - Profile Design - Pioneer - Gatorade Endurance
Quote Reply
Re: NormaTec, HED3 PLUS, Knight Composite 95, Garmin, BlueSeventy, Dura-ACE 11s, and various other parts for sale! [Hennessyr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added 2007 HED Trispoke with 20mm tire.

Quote Reply
Re: NormaTec, HED3 PLUS, Knight Composite 95, Garmin, BlueSeventy, Dura-ACE 11s, and various other parts for sale! [Hennessyr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
2007 trispoke sold.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey,

Would you sell the IA brake cover separate? What size frame did it come off of?

Thanks,

Colin

the world's still turning? >>>>>>> the world's still turning
Last edited by: Callin': Feb 14, 19 7:58
Quote Reply
Re: NormaTec, HED3 PLUS, Knight Composite 95, Garmin, BlueSeventy, Dura-ACE 11s, and various other parts for sale! [Callin'] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah I can do that! It is from a 58.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
perfect, I'll take it. PM me the amount and your paypal

the world's still turning? >>>>>>> the world's still turning
Quote Reply
Re: NormaTec, HED3 PLUS, Knight Composite 95, Garmin, BlueSeventy, Dura-ACE 11s, and various other parts for sale! [Callin'] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
NormaTec is Sold!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Felt breakcover sold!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop on wheels!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price Drop on Knight Composite 95!!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PRICE DROP! Knight wheel down to 575! Will keep dropping each week, get it before it is gone!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop on H3 Plus!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I sent you a pm and offered you the same amount for the H3+ as you offered to previous seller. Let me know!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for Price Drop!

Quote Reply
Re: Aero Road Bike, ETAP Fuji Transonic, Hed Jet 5Plus, Powertap P1, Knight Composite 95, Garmin, BlueSeventy, [Hennessyr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for New items Added, Price Drops, ETAP Aero Road Bike!

Quote Reply
Re: Aero Road Bike, ETAP Fuji Transonic, HED H3 Plus, Hed Jet 5Plus, Powertap P1, Knight Composite 95, Garmin, BlueSeventy, [Hennessyr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop on HED H3 Plus

Quote Reply
Re: Aero Road Bike, ETAP Fuji Transonic, HED H3 Plus, Hed Jet 5Plus, Powertap P1, Knight Composite 95, Garmin, BlueSeventy, [Hennessyr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is the price in the HED H3 plus? I don’t see it listed

Matt
Quote Reply
Re: Aero Road Bike, ETAP Fuji Transonic, HED H3 Plus, Hed Jet 5Plus, Powertap P1, Knight Composite 95, Garmin, BlueSeventy, [Chemist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
700 with tire and tubeless set up!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Will you take $350 for the Powertap P1's? Seems to be the going price (or less) recently on Ebay. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Aero Road Bike, ETAP Fuji Transonic, HED H3 Plus, Hed Jet 5Plus, Powertap P1, Knight Composite 95, Garmin, BlueSeventy, [HumphreyIN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Unfortunately not, Truthfully, I dont need to sell those, more to sweeten the deal for someone who wants to get the full bike.

Quote Reply
Re: PRICE DROP!! NEED TO SELL! Aero Road Bike, ETAP Fuji Transonic, HED H3 Plus, Hed Jet 5Plus, Powertap P1, Knight Composite 95, Garmin, BlueSeventy, [Hennessyr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for big price drop. Make your offers, lets sell this stuff!

Quote Reply
Re: PRICE DROP!! NEED TO SELL! Aero Road Bike, ETAP Fuji Transonic, HED H3 Plus, Hed Jet 5Plus, Powertap P1, Knight Composite 95, Garmin, BlueSeventy, [Hennessyr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi I cant quite follow the post, is the Fuji still for sale and if so whats the current asking with the HED wheels? and what year is it and mile son the frame/wheels
Quote Reply

Prev Next