Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Norco Threshold SL gravel bike 58cm w/ SRAM Force 1 $1700 shipped
Quote | Reply
Selling a lightly-used 2016 Norco Threshold SL carbon cyclocross and gravel bike. $1800 shipped CONUS.

This bike is equipped with top-end SRAM Force 1 components throughout. These parts came off another bike. I bought the frame from someone who appeared to have ridden it a handful of times and parked it in the garage. The parts have a few more miles on them, but not many. There are scuffs on the rear derailleur and brake levers (cosmetic, they work fine). The front wheel has a small wobble in it, but works fine. The pedals have a lot of miles on them.

New chain and handlebar tape. Brakes freshly bled.

Photos available here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/4V7ucVjkUM49K4E49

While this is billed as a cyclocross bike it has clearance for much wider tires. I was using it for gravel riding and racing. Currently it's running 40mm front and 38mm rear with room to spare. Total weight, with pedals is 19.8 pounds (9 kilos).

One note: During a race this summer I dropped the chain and sucked it between the chainstay and chainring (I was using a double chainring at the time). It damaged the carbon fiber on the chainstay near the bottom bracket. I had it repaired by Roberts Composites in North Vancouver, a well-regarded carbon frame repair shop. My guess is that it's now stronger than the original frame. The only evidence left is lines where it was repainted. I can provide before and after photos and the repair receipt.

Here's the full kit:

Norco Threshold SL, 58cm
Handlebars: Easton EA70
Stem: Thomson X4
Seatpost: Easton EA70
Crankset: SRAM Force 1, 175mm
Chainring: Wolf Tooth Narrow-Wide 42 tooth
Chain: SRAM PC-1130 chain
Cassette: SRAM XG-1150, 10-42 tooth, 11-speed
Pedals: Shimano SPD, M540
Rear Derailleur: SRAM Force 1
Shifters: SRAM Force
Brakes: SRAM Force Hydraulic Disc
Bottom Bracket: Wheels Manufacturing PF30 conversion
Wheels: DT350 hubs with XD driver, WTB i24 aluminum rims. Set up tubeless.
Tires: Goodyear Connector Ultimate 40mm front, Panaracer Gravel King SK 38mm rear

Last edited by: TriTater: Nov 2, 19 7:37
Quote Reply
Re: Norco Threshold SL gravel bike 58cm w/ SRAM Force 1 $1700 shipped [TriTater] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply