Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New Zipp Aero Bars for Sale Alloy and Carbon Options Available
Quote | Reply
Hey Guys,

I have have 3 sets of Zipp Aero Bars for Sale. Below are the items I have and there condition. I am having a hard time loading the photos but let me know what you are interested in seeing and I will get you photos. Please note these items are all brand new and in like new conditions. Have a great day

Zipp Vuka Stealth Carbon Aerobar: Brand new never been installed. All the original parts

Includes:
One piece bar/stem combo
Brake levers
Carbon Base Bar
Carbon Aero Bars
Garmin mount
All the needed spacers need to dial in the fit

Zipp Vuka Alumina Clip- Brand new never been installed and in original packaging
Spec
Vuka Clip Below mount with Alumina Evo 110 extension

Zipp Vuka Alumina Clip w/ Bull Alloy base bar- Brand new and has never been installed but not in original packaging
40cm C-C alloy bull base bar
Vuka Clip Above mount with Alumina Race extension
Quote Reply
Re: New Zipp Aero Bars for Sale Alloy and Carbon Options Available [Cycletron83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Prices?
Quote Reply
Re: New Zipp Aero Bars for Sale Alloy and Carbon Options Available [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$80 for the Clip on
$130 for alloy base bar with alloy clip on's
$600 for carbon Zuka Stealth

Plus Shipping, please let me know if you have any further questions
Quote Reply
Re: New Zipp Aero Bars for Sale Alloy and Carbon Options Available [Cycletron83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would you consider at all mixing and matching? I’m interested in the vuka clip above mount but I need the 110 extensions- are they evo carbon version?
Quote Reply
Re: New Zipp Aero Bars for Sale Alloy and Carbon Options Available [jeremyebrock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: New Zipp Aero Bars for Sale Alloy and Carbon Options Available [jeremyebrock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes I will swap the alloy aero bars between clip on's still having trouble getting pictures to attached. I will try and pm the pics to you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
would you happen to have the clip on still for sale? if so do you have pics?
Quote Reply
Re: New Zipp Aero Bars for Sale Alloy and Carbon Options Available [gotbike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Attached is the photo of what I have left. Let me know if you can’t see the photo. I have had some issues attaching photos in the past.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can’t see photo
Quote Reply
Re: New Zipp Aero Bars for Sale Alloy and Carbon Options Available [MrTri123] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the Clip on still available?
Quote Reply