Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by ghankins
Last edited by: ghankins: Jan 29, 14 18:43
Re: New SRAM Force 22, WiFli ,11 speed Group Groupset Kit , PC RED 22 Power Chain $550 + shipping [ghankins] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

No crankset or bottom bracket?
Quote Reply
Re: New SRAM Force 22, WiFli ,11 speed Group Groupset Kit , PC RED 22 Power Chain $550 + shipping [hblake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No crankset. Didn't buy the crankset or the 11 speed cassette.
Quote Reply
Re: New SRAM Force 22, WiFli ,11 speed Group Groupset Kit , PC RED 22 Power Chain $550 + shipping [ghankins] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can send a photo of the brifters, deraileurs, and chain if requested by email. Everything is new in box.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for added pic
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump Price Change. $525 + shipping
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is that a short cage?

"You are either part of the solution, or part of the problem" -- Eldridge Cleaver
Quote Reply
Re: New SRAM Force 22, WiFli ,11 speed Group Groupset Kit , PC RED 22 Power Chain $550 + shipping [chrisinri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The box says medium
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Could I trouble you to take a picture and send to cgspaight@cox.net. I am interested in purchasing.

"You are either part of the solution, or part of the problem" -- Eldridge Cleaver
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price dropped to $515 plus Shipping and fees.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still available?
Quote Reply
Re: New SRAM Force 22, WiFli ,11 speed Group Groupset Kit , PC RED 22 Power Chain $550 + shipping [TriCamiguin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes they are.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent you an email. Let me know if you didn't get it. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$500 I will cover shipping. If paying paypal without gift you pay fee
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey,
Do you want to sell the brakeset only ?
If so, How much and do you ship in Canada ?

Bernard
bernard.turcotte@csbe.qc.ca
Quote Reply
Re: New SRAM Force 22, WiFli ,11 speed Group Groupset Kit , PC RED 22 Power Chain $550 + shipping [guerre3945] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry sold them yesterday
Quote Reply