Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New In Box Garmin Sale/Trade: SOLD - PRICED TO SELL
Quote | Reply
I've got a bunch of new in box Garmin stuff I am looking to sell. All prices include Paypal fees and shipping within the US lower 48.

Garmin 935 - Sold

Garmin 820 - Sold

Garmin 820 Bundle - Sold

Garmin 520 Bundle - Sold

Garmin 1000 - Sold

Pictures are here:

https://www.dropbox.com/...wmGt0z7jSZ07r5a?dl=0

Trades:

Only trades I am interested in at the moment are powermeters. Pedals take priority.

Strava
Last edited by: gmh39: Sep 13, 17 17:45
Quote Reply
Re: New In Box Garmin Sale: 935 and 820 - PRICED TO SELL [gmh39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: New In Box Garmin Sale: 935 and 820 - PRICED TO SELL [gmh39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.

Strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump.

Strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just making sure I understand correctly, you're essentially selling everything for a ~$20 discount (not including tax)? Not much of a deal there considering websites/stores constantly have promotions worth more than that
Quote Reply
Re: New In Box Garmin Sale: 935 and 820 - PRICED TO SELL [mphl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why would I charge tax?? Im not a business.

If you don't like the price either send an offer or don't bother. No ones forcing you to buy anything.

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: New In Box Garmin Sale: 935, 820 Bundle, and 820 - PRICED TO SELL [gmh39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated.

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: New In Box Garmin Sale: 935 and 820 Bundle - PRICED TO SELL [gmh39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.

Strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump.

Strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump.

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: New In Box Garmin Sale: 935, 1000, and 820 - PRICED TO SELL [gmh39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.

Garmin 1000 added.

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: New In Box Garmin Sale: 935, 1000, and 820 - PRICED TO SELL [gmh39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.

Strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump.

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: New In Box Garmin Sale: 935, and 820 - PRICED TO SELL [gmh39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: New In Box Garmin Sale/Trade: 820 Bundle - PRICED TO SELL [gmh39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump!

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: New In Box Garmin Sale/Trade: 820 Bundle - PRICED TO SELL [gmh39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have Garmin Vector 2 for sale. BNIB. Ill be showing you a box with its plastic seal around them. Selling them for the same reason, I want cash. $800 + shipping and paypal fees should you use paypal.

Ill take a trade of my asking price less your asking price.

if interested text me 780-0477 area code 903
Quote Reply
Re: New In Box Garmin Sale/Trade: 820 Bundle - PRICED TO SELL [mikebtyler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, but I'll have to pass. $800 is a bit outside my budget at the moment.

Strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump.

Strava
Quote Reply