Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Need Aero Wheels?
Quote | Reply
I have these amazing wheels that I want to find a home for. I had these set up tubeless with Conti 5000’s. I guess I posted them too high before but IYKYK their value. These have ceramic speed bearings which are the same as other carbon wheels out there or way better than most cases. Note: these are way faster than your stock wheels. I love them but I don’t have a bike for them. These are the 86mm deep dish rim brake carbon wheels to be used with a 25mm tire. You don’t have to run them tubeless but I highly recommend it. It doesn’t come with any tires or cassette but I will include the $50 tubeless valves if you want to cover it tubeless. I work in a bike shop so they have been well maintained.
Last edited by: RedZombie: Nov 18, 22 22:08
Quote Reply
Post deleted by NealH [ In reply to ]
Last edited by: NealH: Aug 29, 22 16:17
Re: Need Aero Wheels? [RedZombie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much for the set? Willing to just sell the front?
Quote Reply
Re: Need Aero Wheels? [ZooPak] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Need Aero Wheels? [NealH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NealH wrote:
Alto.....hmmm, sorry, never heard of them. I don't like taking chances with wheels. I only buy new and with warranty.

Do you regularly click on classifieds threads for used wheels to inform the seller that you, NealH, only buy new wheels? :)
Last edited by: trail: Aug 31, 22 7:13
Quote Reply
Re: Need Aero Wheels? [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
NealH wrote:
Alto.....hmmm, sorry, never heard of them. I don't like taking chances with wheels. I only buy new and with warranty.

Do you regularly click on classifieds threads for used wheels to inform the seller that you, NealH, only buy new wheels? :)

This^^^^^^
Quote Reply
Re: Need Aero Wheels? [Cer1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cer1 wrote:
trail wrote:
NealH wrote:

This^^^^^^

Don’t forget that he has also never heard of the advertised brand of wheels that he has no interest in buying. This is one of the strangest classified posts I have ever seen. Consider this a free bump for the seller.
Last edited by: DFW_Tri: Aug 31, 22 16:08
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
+1 for the Alto's. Amazing wheels that have put down some very fast times by some very big names. Hard to come by anymore. As bad as I want the set I only need the rear. GLWS!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BUMP
Quote Reply
Re: Need Aero Wheels? [NealH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you miss the whole Alto/Alto Velo debacle a few years back?!
Quote Reply
Re: Need Aero Wheels? [Ohio_Roadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, I deleted my post as it led to confusion...although on my part.
Quote Reply