Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Mtb Stuff (Easton, XTR, San Marco etc)
Quote | Reply
Since I'm concentrating on Tris and Road this year I'm getting rid of some of my Mountain bike stuff that's lying around (All prices in CANADIAN convert to US by multiplying by 0.8 or so) (add shipping)

1. 9 speed XTR non disc hubs laced with DT Swiss Double butted spokes to Mavic X517 rims, alloy nipples, handbuilt, lightweight, strong, recently trued - asking $250 wheels only $225 with deore 9spd cassette

2. 9 speed deore disc hubs laced to Mavic X221 v-brake compatible rims - asking $160 for wheels only, $185 with deore 9 spd cassette

3. Easton EA70 2 inch risers uncut, no scratches asking $60

4. 2 Cannondale flat bars - (or lightweight straight aero extensions =) ) $25 for both

5. XTR V-brakes - the rear one is damaged but still works when mounted - relatively new koolstop pads includes XTR levers - seen some wear and tear but still work great - $65 for the set or $40 for brakes and $40 for levers.

6. Cannondale Headshok stem - 80mm by 20 deg - used for maybe 2 rides and some time on the trainer - I bought it because the TT on my bike was too long and hurt my back - sold the bike and now I have the stem (full retail is 100 canadian) sell for $75

7. Selle San Marco Era Luxe saddle - $25

8. Specialized Rockhopper "casual" mtb shoes and Shimano SPD cleats used 1 season before I upgraded to carbon race shoes size 11 (I think) $70 obo

Message me if you're interested in any of it and I'll take some photos
Quote Reply