Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Moving Sale... 57cm Tiphoon Frame with new more better stuff!!!
Quote | Reply
Moving and its time to clear some of my favorite although not used enough to be worth saving bike treasures.

57cm Quintana Roo Frame, 2003 with Quintana Roo aero Fork, Cane Creek Headset, Ultegra BB. This has seriously less than 1000 miles on it, raced in the 2003 season and barely ridden since due to live issues. It is currently stickerless although I do have a brand new set of 2004 stickers if you like'em. 1400 obo

VisionTech basebar - mounted but never ridden with box - 50

Fizik Arionne Tri Seat - mounted but never ridden with box - 100

Dura Ace Lance Pedals - ridden less than 100 miles, look brand new with cleats - 120

172.5 FSA Carbon Team Pro Cranks 53/39 - 200

Just let me know and I'll email you pics or answer your questions.
Last edited by: Aumat: May 4, 05 20:57
Quote Reply
Re: Moving Sale... 57cm Tiphoon Frame, Zipp 404 and 900, and more to come [Aumat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How tall are you? Inseam? I am interested in the bike, but have not been fitted for a tri-bike. I have a 59cm road bike. Thoughts?

Bert
Quote Reply
Re: Moving Sale... 57cm Tiphoon Frame, Zipp 404 and 900, and more to come [btdov] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am 6' with a 32 inch inseam, so I am the atypical short legs, long torso type, so I liked the extra length of the top tube over the 55cm even though I rode with a very little seat post showing, my guess would be that a 57cm tri bike would be a good fit as it seems most people seem to size down one from their road bike.
Quote Reply
Re: Moving Sale... 57cm Tiphoon Frame, Zipp 404 and 900, and more to come [Aumat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are the wheels 700 c. Shimano or campy? I also sent you a PM.
Quote Reply
Re: Moving Sale... 57cm Tiphoon Frame, Zipp 404 and 900, and more to come [homegrown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All the wheels are 700c and Shimano
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the wheels. shoot me an email at jpmcmanus@wisc.edu when you get a chance. thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Moving Sale... 57cm Tiphoon Frame, Zipp 404 and 900, and more to come [homegrown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The 404's are sold.

I am also adding to the pile

172.5 FSA Carbon Team Pro Cranks 53/39 - 200
Dura Ace 'Lance Pedals' with cleats - 120
Visiontech Basebar - 50

And pics are now available -
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/matga2004/album?.dir=d4a1&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
By wheels I also meant the disc. Is that still available?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the disc still available...if so I am interested.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The disc is still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What payment method do you prefer? Whats your email, very interested in the disc.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the fork an actual QR fork? Or is it a Reynolds re-painted?
What color is it? Size?
Quote Reply
Re: Moving Sale... 57cm Tiphoon Frame, Zipp 404 and 900, and more to come [Ze Gopha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
To my eyes it is a Reynolds Aero Pro w/ Carbon steerer, if not QR makes a damn good copy. It is Carbon Fiber with clear coated QR logos. There are pics available, the link is

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/matga2004/album?.dir=d4a1&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

The Bike is 57cm, the fork and disc are both 700c
Last edited by: Aumat: Apr 25, 05 10:36
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Disc is sold now...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump - Top has all the goodies for sale...
Quote Reply