Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Mens Orca S5 MT wetsuit, SRAM 1070 cassette, eTap blips
Quote | Reply
1. Mens TYR S5 wetsuit, medium tall...I bought it last summer and have used it ~ 6 times. There are a few small tears pictured (only outside layer, does not go through). They can be glued if they bother you. In great condition, never peed in (that's gross) -$60 shipped conus

2. SRAM 1070 cassette, 11-26...I bought it used and ended up finding one in the parts bin, seller said ~2000 miles - $18 shipped conus

3. 70.3 finisher hats, just want to get ride of them...all brand new, make an offer:

-2015 Steelhead
-2016 World Championships
-2017 Eagleman
-2017 World Championships
-2018 Galveston
-2018 Muskoka

4. Eagleman finishers bag, brand new....$10 plus shipping
5. Galveston finishers bag, brand new....$10 plus shipping
6. Muskoka finishers bag, brand new....$10 plus shipping

7. eTap blips 650mm, barely used. I planned on using the blip grips but decided later to go with the clics. I would also trade for a 450-500mm set. I need them for the base bar. SOLD

Can email pictures of the hats or bag.
Last edited by: Conky: Jul 20, 18 5:08
Quote Reply
Re: Mens Orca S5 MT wetsuit, SRAM 1070 cassette, and more [Conky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump, open to reasonable offers
Quote Reply
Re: Mens Orca S5 MT wetsuit, SRAM 1070 cassette, and more [Conky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$80 shipped for the wetsuit
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
up
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$70 shipped for wetsuit
Quote Reply
Re: Mens Orca S5 MT wetsuit, SRAM 1070 cassette, eTap blips [Conky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump with added stuff and price drops
Quote Reply