Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by Hammer Down
Last edited by: Hammer Down: Apr 4, 19 12:18
Re: Med School Sucks Sale- Canyon Aeroad, Zipp 303, Kickr V3 [Hammer Down] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What area of the country? (Kickr shipping is so expensive that it only makes sense when not shipped).
Quote Reply
Re: Med School Sucks Sale- Canyon Aeroad, Zipp 303, Kickr V3 [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Should have included I'm in Texas(DFW)
Quote Reply
Re: Med School Sucks Sale- Canyon Aeroad, Zipp 303, Kickr V3 [Hammer Down] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
how much for the 303s? if you are willing to sell them separately.

https://www.instagram.com/...alendurancecoaching/
Last edited by: swimtotri: Mar 25, 19 7:52
Quote Reply
Re: Med School Sucks Sale- Canyon Aeroad, Zipp 303, Kickr V3 [swimtotri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd prefer to keep the bike together for now unless I get an offer for the bike without the wheels.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Would you have some more details on the model?
SL or SLX?
Or maybe a link to the canyon website with the exact model (or the corresponding 2019 model)
Steerer tube looks uncut, is it?

Thx.

Hammer Down wrote:
Title sums it up. Don't have the time to ride these days so I'm selling off a couple things:

Canyon Aeroad - purchased June 2018 - $3200 plus shipping
-Size L
-Ultegra 8000

-Fizik Arione
-Zipp 303 wheel set
-Approximately 1200 miles, no crashes. Bike is in great shape. A couple of the decals on the wheels could probably be replaced but they're in great shape as well.

Wahoo Kickr version 3 - purchased June 2018 - $800 plus shipping
-Will include cassette and riser block

Also interested in buying a mountain bike or a cross bike

Quote Reply
Re: Med School Sucks Sale- Canyon Aeroad, Zipp 303, Kickr V3 [BrickMick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is the SLX with Ultegra 8000, 2018 model. Only part I've changed is swapping out the stock Reynolds for the Zipps.

I did take a little off the steerer tube (not much, I'm pretty tall for this frame size) so for interested parties I'll double check it fits prior to sale.

In addition, I've got a full library of pictures I can email to anyone who wants them. Its just a pain to upload all of them here.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Could you send pics to mick@124u.org?
How tall are you?
Thank you.
Last edited by: BrickMick: Mar 29, 19 4:23
Quote Reply
Re: Med School Sucks Sale- Canyon Aeroad, Zipp 303, Kickr V3 [BrickMick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Believe I have all the PM's responded to, let me know if I missed you.
Quote Reply