Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Major League Triathlon T-Shirts are here.
Quote | Reply
The popular MLT design T-shirt is here:
http://www.bikesportmichigan.com/...p;cat=286&page=1

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Major League Triathlon T-Shirts are here. [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom:

Those are awesome.

100% cotton shirts or a blend? What make of shirt?

Bob
Quote Reply
Re: Major League Triathlon T-Shirts are here. [Macho Grande] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
These are Gildan and Hanes (both) 50 % pre-shrunk cotton and 50% polyester mix. They are printed for us by CG Kids in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
http://www.bikesportmichigan.com/...;page=1&featured

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Last edited by: Tom Demerly: Feb 15, 08 16:51
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That rules. I'll be ordering 1 (maybe more- if you have kids sizes I'll get one of those too)

If I don't, who will? -Me
It's like being bipolar in opinion is a requirement around here. -TripleThreat
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Felt B2 is a really nice bike, but you need to run a deeper front wheel and straight extensions are bad for your wrists.... oh wait this wasn't a positin thread? My bad.

Sweet shirt I'll be sure to swing by and pick one up.

This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. - Fight Club
Industry Brat.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I like XXL...any chance?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
VERY nice tomas...is there a special "ST deal" for those of us who snagged a trainer from ya? ;) also, what happened to the bikesport t-shirt with the P3C silhouette?

as a retailer you'll appreciate this, during the holiday season there were commercials on the local airwaves voiced by a city councilman imploring listeners to buy local instead of online shopping citing all the ways that revenues from lost sales tax to the net hurt the city budget. i just thought of that as i replied to your post as i don't consider myself much of an online shopper but then i recalled i bought a trainer from you and not the LBS.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Michael in Fresno
"Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" V. Corleone
Quote Reply
Re: Major League Triathlon T-Shirts are here. [Mac] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah. We will. The initial run of 50 shirts sold in 6 hours. Unbelievable. More on the way including XXL. This (obviously) has been far and away our most popular T-Shirt design.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Major League Triathlon T-Shirts are here. [Tribato] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We sold through the "silhouette" T-shirt. It was a popular design. Based on how the Major League Triathlon shirts have been selling at $23.99 in the store we decided the ST "deal" would be the $17.99 price discounted from $23.99. The first 50 sold in 6 hours. We're going through the 2nd order of 50 right now. All sizes avail.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Last edited by: Tom Demerly: Feb 18, 08 8:08
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mr Tom -

I don't see XXL on your link. Are ya' just out of 'em?

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Major League Triathlon T-Shirts are here. [Mac] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We didn't add the XXL option to the shopping cart yet but we do have them in XXL. If you want to order an XXL we'll have that updated before the end of today or go ahead and phone us at (313) 278-1350 and we'll take the order over the phone. Thank you for asking!

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thank you sir!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Order placed!

Love the design

Quote | Reply
Unfucking believeable:

6. SECONDARY SELLING: This forum is geared toward the secondary market. Those whose business is selling into the primary market (retailers) may use this forum sparingly, and only when you're liquidating items at secondary market prices.
Quote Reply
Re: Major League Triathlon T-Shirts are here. [canadafan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"only when you're liquidating items at secondary market prices"

Absolutely. These are being sold at a 28% reduction as shown on our site to remain in compliance with these standards:

If you read the link you'll notice the in-store pricing was $23.99 and the St Classifieds price from our link is, in fact, 28% less at $17.99.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well shit, then you might as well list everything else on your site that's on sale on here too: Spinervals, Assos crap, bottle cages...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Damn dude. Don't be such a pecker. If you think it's a viable complaint, take it to the forum admins. Let Slowman take care of it.

"Paulo knows where to find me."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you have a beef with Tom, Bikesport, or are you just being a twit in general? Honestly..I'd wager there are few people in here who have read (and follow) the forum rules more than Tom..he's not stupid. That said..I don't get it. Here he is selling something that other obviously want..and no one else has (that I know of)..so where do you get off comparing that to any of the other stuff you just listed? I guess to be fair he (or one of his employees need to try each and every shirt on just so he can claim that they're used. WTF? How many other forum people sell off brand new stuff..don't see you whining about them. Can't say I have ever been so disgusted to be associated with someone bearing the name of my country in their screen name. If you don't like what he's doing..don't ever click on any thread that he has posted in any of the forums..chances are soemthing will invariably offend you. Heaven forbid anyone should be allowed to make a living at the expense of your delicate sensibilities.
Quote Reply
Re: Major League Triathlon T-Shirts are here. [Kentiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree with canadafan. Tom does not follow the rules of the classifieds as set forth by Slowman. Other businesses seem to have no problem following those rules. If Frank Day was on here every week schlepping some kind of fake discount on his PowerCranks or if Trisports was selling their water bottles on discount the forum would very quickly get overrun with stupid listings and the classifieds section would take forever to sift through (plus people would bitch even more than usual about Frank). As was posted, this is supposed to geared towards the SECONDARY market and this clearly is not, despite Tom's claims that he is "liquidating" the t-shirts.
Quote Reply
Re: Major League Triathlon T-Shirts are here. [Blockhead] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I guess Dan can overlook whatever he wants to. Given that Tom posts about anything and everything in every forum I would have to say he contributes a lot more to this place than most do. Perhaps the original intent was to keep bike stores in general, that would only ever use this section to sell their wares and not contribute to anything else, away. Perhaps I just fail to see why some feel the need to make a big deal out of something like this..they are just t-shirts after all. I guess if Kittycat were on here selling her Moa stuff we'd all get bent out of shape too. Bottom line..if Dan felt it was out of line it woud have been pulled and it's still here. Live with it or find another place to hang out.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
oh come on man! Can't you get some decent shirts - like alternative apparel or american apparel?

These hanes shirts are sized for fat americans and have odd shoulders and large wastes.

The "trendy" t-shirt manufacturers have a more slim "european" fit.

Erik
Strava
Last edited by: mcdoublee: Feb 20, 08 15:02
Quote Reply
Re: Major League Triathlon T-Shirts are here. [mcdoublee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This design has been so popular we're going to use it on our new race team apparel (probably not being sold though) and on a new cycling jersey. Do you think the cut of the T-Shirt is important enough to consider when we order them? I wasn't even aware of this to be honest with you. I'm wearing a medium right now and it fits OK I suppose- like any other T-shirt as you mentioned. I don't know that I've ever worn a more fitted one- might not look too good on me!

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hell yeah cuts important, I buy a lot of T shirts from Twinsix.com, great cotton and great fit, fit is super duper important in my book,
i wouldn't wear some bad ass shirt with an awesome logo on it if it fit like a 5 buck shirt from Walmart, no matter how cool the logo was.

Joey G

http://talesofthemissing.wordpress.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Im new to ST but this rule seems completely rediculous. This isnt a auctioning site or anything so why would it matter if someone put a link up to an outside site that had awesome gear at great prices. Get a fucking life.

High Speed - Low Drag
Quote Reply
Re: Major League Triathlon T-Shirts are here. [TriEarl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you are new here, then you have no idea why the rules Dan has laid out for all the parts of the forum exist, do you?
Quote Reply

Prev Next