Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Louis Garneau Tri Air shoes - 43
Quote | Reply
I have a pair of the Tri Air shoes for sale, near new condition. Ridden maybe 100 miles but definitely not 200. Includes both the summer and winter insoles - no smell included.
I bought them at the end of last year and the toe box is just too large for me. I tried a second insole at the same time but they're just too roomy.

Asking $65 - shipping included

Let me know if you have any questions.

thanks
Barry
Last edited by: Barry S.: Apr 13, 05 8:48
Quote Reply
Re: Louis Garneau Tri Air shoes - 43 [Barry S.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What color and what's the sole made out of?
Do you have pics?
Quote Reply
Re: Louis Garneau Tri Air shoes - 43 [Ze Gopha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm sorry I don't have any pictures.
They are silver with a black strap, the only color they came in last year. Here is the link from trisports for a picture and description. http://www.trisports.com/logatriairtr.html

The sole is not carbon, it just says that it's rigid. It's plastic of some sort.

They are nearly new and show very little wear. Original box, insoles and shipping are included.

Let me know if you have any questions.
thanks
Barry
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've been wanting a pair of tri shoes (my poggio's are getting snug and hard to get into/out of), but I hadn't financially planned to be able to get them.
I hate to low ball people, but if you can't find anyone else to buy them I could offer you $50 for them.
Quote Reply
Re: Louis Garneau Tri Air shoes - 43 [Ze Gopha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you can meet me at $55 - shipping included, they're yours.

thanks
Barry
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I appreciate the generosity, but I've been looking over my finances again, and I don't think I can swing those right now. (Anything I spend now comes out of my front wheel fund.)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can meet you for $55.00, shipping included. These are exactly the shoes I've been looking for.

Jason

It's a dry heat!
Quote Reply
Re: Louis Garneau Tri Air shoes - 43 [mohole15] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I sent you a message with details, let me know if you have any questions - I'm new to this.

thanks
Barry
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks,

The check is in the mail. It will actually go out today (Wednesday).

It's a dry heat!
Last edited by: mohole15: Apr 20, 05 8:04
Quote Reply
Re: Louis Garneau Tri Air shoes - 43 [mohole15] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sold
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Barry,

Just got the shoes today. I just got back from Wildflower. I never thought I could be so slow. Finished almost dead last. 8:43 ouch!! I guess if I'd have had my new shoes before I left, I'd have kicked some serious butt (They arrived right after I left). Oh, that and if I didn't have debilitating stomach issues from the moment I got on my bike. Anyways, Thanks for the shoes. I will be using them constantly!!! They fit awesome! I even appreciate the extra slip-ins to take up some of the room.

Thanks,

Jason

PS - PLEASURE DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU!!!

It's a dry heat!
Last edited by: mohole15: May 1, 05 19:33
Quote Reply