Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Looking for Business Partner for Triathlon & Cycling Frames and Equipment
Quote | Reply
Hi, I'm really not sure if its app'rate to post my request here, but I'm basically looking for someone from the US who would like to deal with parallel importing of the above mentioned.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Business Partner for Triathlon & Cycling Frames and Equipment [elly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can't help with importing so much, but I'd love to be your unofficial internet spokesperson.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Business Partner for Triathlon & Cycling Frames and Equipment [Ze Gopha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I basically want to sell some stuff over in the US and Europe region. What I have after shipping costs will still be about 20% cheaper than your prices in the US.

So I actually need a middleman who can get the orders, tell me what you guys need over there and get paid. simple plan. I will just package it up and send it to your doorstep. I would think it would be a good sideline business from home even.

Once again I don't want to step on anyone's tail, nor do I want to infringe any dealer or distributorship rights in your country.

Do sound me off. thanks a million

Elly, Singapore
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Business Partner for Triathlon & Cycling Frames and Equipment [elly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What do you mean, an investor? Or just someone to peddle to bike shops and interested parties?

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Business Partner for Triathlon & Cycling Frames and Equipment [frogonawire] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just someone to peddle it to the community. Shops may not be keen as they have their own distributors to deal from.

I would term this as parallel import.

thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What brand and items? I mean really...could you give less information?

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
customerjon@hotmail.com

Email me.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply