Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Limar Helmet FS- Ultralight size L
Quote | Reply
Selling new in box helmet, bought it but then something else kinda fell into my lap so dont need 5 helmets in total...wife says. Color: white and pink/blue accents pretty sweet

Super nice and light. great all around helmet- plenty of cool features. Brand new in box, never used or anything.

Size is large but I always wear medium in Giro, Specialized and all others FYI.

https://limar.cc/collections/road/products/limar-ultralight-white-pink-road-helmet

Retail for 180

asking FIRM 105 shipped either do as PP gift or pay fee please--- what I paid actually after shipping I am losing but thats cool

Limar UltraLight+ Bicycle Helmet
Limar created the UltraLight+ helmet for professional and elite cyclists to maximize performance. Limar Ultralight+ helmet only weighs 215 grams (Medium)! This feather-light helmet is one of the lightest helmets available in the US that meets CPSC safety standards. Performance, comfort and safety are the key components that make UltraLight+ the best choice for serious cyclists.
Limar UltraLight+ helmet provides exceptional protection and comfort without a weight penalty. 22 cooling vents are strategically positioned throughout the helmet to ensure that air efficiently flows through the channels to release excess heat so your head stays cool. Ultra soft pads pull sweat away from your head to keep you dry. The front of the helmet features internal bug nets to keep insects from entering your helmet.
One of the best features of this SuperLight helmet is the Competition+ Retention System so you can easily make adjustments to achieve the perfect fit. The micro-dial allows you to refine the fit with just one hand.
CHECK SIZING GUIDE TO SEE WHICH SIZE FITS BEST
(75% of adult male cyclists wear a size large)

LIMAR ULTRALIGHT+ SPECIFICATIONS:

• Construction: In-Mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
  • Retention System: Competition + with four height (vertical) adjustments
  • Ventilation: 22 air vents with internal channeling
  • Integrated bug net: Prevents insects from entering the front air vents
  • Padding: Ergonomic anti-bacterial replaceable pads
  • Straps: Buckle Closure
  • Available Size: Medium (53-57 cm / 19.7"-22.4"); Large (57-61 cm / 22.4"-24")
  • Weights: 215g M; 240g L
  • Certification: CPSC

Last edited by: Trimeon: Mar 12, 18 8:55
Quote Reply
Re: Limar Helmet FS- Ultralight size L [Trimeon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
still aval
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
buy me :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
would be open to trades too.

would like an adamo type saddle or tritone or something with similar purpose.
Quote Reply